• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mid-High to High Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have turned inconclusive, and currently we are busy with lots of other important work.

Looking at the Regenerationn parts of the Regenerationn page I would probably reword some of the details. Low-High also needs more clarification as well. I'm also open for better wording, but I think some of the basic details are good.

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining, which ranges from a puddle of blood, to a drop of blood, and down to a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from liquid metal

• Another example is the T-1000.
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having having all biology completely incinerated; this includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

High: The ability to regenerate from having all elements and elemental compounds destroyed and leaving nothing left but a few scattered or lone particles; molecules, atoms, sub-atomic particles. Also from complete mass-energy conversion.

I think that your suggestions seem to make sense, but we probably need to wait for more staff input before applying them.

I also think that it mostly seems good. However, I would remove the "Also from complete mass-energy conversion." sentence, as it can easily be misunderstood and automatically applied to any character that can transform into energy and back, regardless if they have been shown as having the ability to regenerate damage, as fiction is recurrently not logical or consistent.

Would something like this be acceptable?

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.

I don't understand the relevance of elements or elemental compounds when it also includes atoms but it otherwise seems fine.

Thanks. I will wait for a bit more staff input before applying it though.

Looks fine to me. I don't think any examples would need to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back