• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mid-High to High Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what are diatomic atoms? I assumed lone molecules in this context was supposed to mean as much as a low amount of separated molecules as opposed to a gathering making up a substance.

DontTalkDT said:
...what are diatomic atoms? I assumed lone molecules in this context was supposed to mean as much as a low amount of separated molecules as opposed to a gathering making up a substance.
The early context was a single molecule.

I think a molecular distinction and atomic distinctions should exist between Mid-High and High Regenerationn.

Regenerationn from a single molecule should be added Mid-High Regenerationn to create the distinction, in view.

Warren Valion said:
Wouldn't regenerating from "pure energy" be Low-Godly?
No, pure energy is based on reality and is High.

Regenerationn from esoteric or metaphysical energy yields Low-Godly.

The word "diatomic" means 2 atoms so a diatomic atom is an oxymoron. You're probably thinking of diatomic molecules.

Wokistan said:
The word "diatomic" means 2 atoms so a diatomic atom is an oxymoron. You're probably thinking of diatomic molecules.
Yeah. diatomic molecules are sometimes called diatomic elements; these are what I was talking about. The simplest form molecules are diatomic molecules.

DontTalkDT's description seems good to me.

@Elizhaa

I am not sure if I properly understand what you mean should be changed.

Antvasima said:
DontTalkDT's description seems good to me.
@Elizhaa

I am not sure if I properly understand what you mean should be changed.
My issue is Regenerationn currently from unspecifed molecular level Regenerationn are being judged as High when the correct context is lone molecules or a single molecule.

It would be safer, in my opinion, to make lone molecules a section part of Mid-High Regenerationn because Mid-high Regenerationn's definition that involed regenrration from reduced to ash, dust, smoke, or vapor involved Regenerationn from molecular changes.

Vaporization+ should be classified as high. Arguably, DNA still had a chance of being recovered from ash, but I'm not sure if the wiki rates Regenerationn from molecules as DNA, or any molecule in general (like a molecule of water).

Callsign Castle said:
Vaporization+ should be classified as high. Arguably, DNA still had a chance of being recovered from ash, but I'm not sure if the wiki rates Regenerationn from molecules as DNA, or any molecule in general (like a molecule of water).
Perhaps, yes.

Lone molecules not being defined make it hard to known what counts as them because molecules size to varied a lot from a few having few atoms to others potentially having thousands to millions of atoms.

It seems like DontTalkDT's solution has been accepted, but I am not certain.

I'm trying to understand how we would rate vaporization based on definitions from science and definitions of Regenerationn here.

I also agree with Dont Talk.

But if I had to change it? High can just be atoms to sub-atomic particles/elementary particles while Mid-High can be anything smaller then a cell to a molecule.

@Callsign Castle

Will you create a merged restart thread in the staff forum for this and the other Regenerationn discussion? That is probably the only way to get things done.

DontTalkDT said:
I don't know if everyone agrees with my opinion, but I would think what could be changed is the wording of "high", to someting like:

"The ability to regenerate from lone molecules or atoms, when the rest of the bodies matter was completly erased as opposed to just dispersed, or from subatomic particles or even pure energy."
How do we know if the rest of the matter is erased and not dispersed? It's ambiguous in most cases. A molecule of a compound is made out of two or more atoms. A molecule of H2 for example can be cooled down to solid or liquid state under right circumstances.

The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone molecules this should be under Mid-High

The correct definition of High should be The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone atoms, subatomic particles, or even pure energy.

I suppose that definition of High Regenerationn could be an idea.

I would appreciate help to solve this issue.

@Elizhaa

Given that this is a rather important issue, would you be willing to ask some administrators to comment here? Maybe Promestein as well.

I notified AKM sama, Promestein, Wokistan, DarkDragonMedeus, Anytrenom, and Monarch Laciel about this CRT, Antvasima.

Lightbuster30 said:
Should being able to regen from pure energy consitutue for low godly since energy isn't physical particles?
If it is based on the scientitic definition of energy then the answer is no. If it is esoteric or metaphysical energy, the answer is yes. The page make the distinction, I believe.

Elizhaa said:
Lightbuster30 said:
Should being able to regen from pure energy consitutue for low godly since energy isn't physical particles?
If it is based on the scientitic definition of energy then the answer is no. If it is esoteric or metaphysical energy, the answer is yes. The page make the distinction, I believe.
The scientific definition sounds like it fits moreso than metaphysical. Why wouldn't it count again?

It is what was decided, @Lightbuster30. If you want more context then you are welcome to ask on my message wall because I don't want to derail this thread.

There is a big difference between atomization and vaporization. Vaporization is heating up a liquid or solid until it becomes a gas/vapor. Molecularization is where every single molecular particle in your body is completely separated. Same with atomization, it's where every single atom in your body is separated. Or someone can regenerate from a single atom or molecule. So in other words, I agree with @DontTalkDT

Also, there is such as thing as Ionization. Which is the middle road between vaporization and and have your molecules separated. Ionization is where where solid/liquid/gas becomes plasma. Regenerating from a body of plasma would also still be Mid-High as High is still regenerating from a single molecule, atom, ect.

So, can somebody well-informed please summarise how exactly we should modify our Regenerationn requirements, and why?

Politely asking DontTalkDT to comment here again would probably also be a good idea.

I have a question, say we consider instances of characters recomposing themselves after turning into clouds of vapour mid-high Regen, will we then consider a character turning to vapour, that vapour completely dissipating in the air and then the character seemingly rematerialising out of nowhere in a completely different location also mid-high?

That situation feels like it would be different from if there are visible vapor trails that just come together to reconstitute the character

The difference there would be the space between gas molecules which really only affect the speed of the Regenerationn, as well as the amount of molecules present.

I don't really know how many molecules would be needed to appear as a cloud versus appearing as invisible vapor, but I'm sure in either case it's a whole lot.

Antvasima said:
So, can somebody well-informed please summarise how exactly we should modify our Regenerationn requirements, and why?

Politely asking DontTalkDT to comment here again would probably also be a good idea.
^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back