• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Mouse (Composite) vs. Bugs Bunny (Composite)

Over 70 years has lead to this, O'k guys all bets are off. Will Mickey and all of his powers, magic and skills (Kingdom Hearts, Epic Mickey, Star Wars etc.) be able to defeat Bugs the king of wit and unpredictability? With all of his powers, skills and intelligence? (Toonforce, lunatics, Superman powers etc.)

Let the debate begin...

Mickey Mouse vs. Bugs Bunny

Wait you say that Warner Bros.>Disney and that this fight is a stomp, Yet you also say that Bugs is only Planet level, whilst Mickey is Solar System level.

How can Bugs stomp when you said it yourself Mickey's strength surpasses him. I'm not hating, just want a clearer explanation. Will Bugs just be able to outsmart him or something?

Well, Superman is a warner brothers character as iconic as Bugs and is also solar system level. MAke this Mickey VS Superman and it will be a fair fight.

Sorry for replying so late but, is there no way for Bugs to manipulate or trick Mickey. He has taken advantage of nice guys before, to great success, he can also access all the powers of superman and has tanked the moon exploding without a scratch, he was fast enough to saw off the state of Florida in a matter of seconds and can't he just become the animator and manipulate the entire fight? I don't know, but Bugs' toonforce and sheer intelligence just puts him at a greater advantage here.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Mickey is solar system level. He taps bugs and bugs explodes.
Were you ever taught how people with more hax can contend with those of higher raw power

i wander why when someone in looney tuns becomes the animator why cannot the other toonforce user escape fiction to save themselfves from the animator

Composote versions.Bugs has only one version in this wiki while composite is made up of jedi mickey,king mickey and epic/cannon mickey.Does this mean non=cannon feats can be used for bugs in this debate?

Bugs powers from lunatics,superman form and other are allowed for this deabate.Bugs in the lunatics as Ace is an martial artist,expert swordsman and has laser vision.His sword has energy projection and reflections.As super rabbit he beat up valldus here,hereand here.Valldus can be solar system to universal level and the version that bugs fought looks more like the old version who superior to pre-crisis superman.To be fair i go he's solar system.Super Rabbit can be scaled to stupor duck who could time travel with pure speed.He has also laser vision and super sneeze/breathin this form.

Valldus is made to deafet Star Eaters,weapons that can deatroy stars and feast on supernovas.He easily took on the Legion of Super Heroes and tanked getting hit by Superboy,Ultra Boy and Mon-El all at the same time.

Note:Supernovas can tear solar systems

Is this proof enough?

Alright he's large star level,but this a debate between the composite versions of these characters and i thought non-cannon feats would fit in this vs deabate

i'm convinced by you,but the other feats that are outside the crossover are there still relavent.

Only the valldus feats were from the crossover.

Back