• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers versus the Red Pyramid

It's for being able to navigate despite its massive helmet covering its eyes.

Pyramid Head could likely take this due to having a good ranged weapon. However Michael could go stealth mode like he did in the movie multiple times and get the jump on PH and I doubt he's stupid enough to stand there and try and counter PH.

I'll go with Inconclusive for now.

Inconclusive FRA

While there's a chance Michael can sneak up on PH, PH might be able to sense him coming if he has pretty good senses and one slash from that sword can cleave Michael into half, but if MM is successful in sneaking up on him, a slit throat should finish the job. Although it's hard to tell which one is going to actually happen.

Pyramid Head's taken stabs straight through the torso, I doubt a slit throat could kill him instantly. And it'd be a bit hard with his massive helmet.

Eh, it's hard to tell. Characters who've survived worse don't have Type 2 Immortality.

PH FRA tbh. The range of the knife is much larger and cleaving MM in half won't do him any favors

Back