• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Afton vs Wednesday Addams (Five Nights At Freddy's vs Wednesday)

• They are fighting in the FNAF 1 pizzeria
  • they are at 10 meters of each other
  • Michael and Wednesday have their Standard Equipment, and Wednesday also has her Bow and arrow and taser
  • Michael scales to 60 j for ap, and 300 j for Durability
  • Wendesday scales to 106 j.
  • Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise
Living Corpse:

Living Corpse(?):

Last edited:
So... What exactly is Michael supposed to do here?

His Durability advantage wouldn´t be useful against someone who has a sword as equipment

Also, Michael ins´t really a brawler, just a guy who showed to be smart enough to survive supernatural events, Wednesday is a trained martial artist and has weapon mastery

So... What exactly is Michael supposed to do here?

His Durability advantage wouldn´t be useful against someone who has a sword as equipment

Also, Michael ins´t really a brawler, just a guy who showed to be smart enough to survive supernatural events, Wednesday is a trained martial artist and has weapon mastery
Maybe I could remove Wednesday's optional equipment to make it a little fairer? It looks like she should be capable of reacting to Michael's taser, albeit if it hits her, she isn't getting back up from that.

Also, have in mind that Michael can survive a ton of stabbing and slashing from Wednesday. I mean, superficial cuts aren't even gonna bother him, and if she tries a deeper, stronger attack, that can leave her vulnerable to his taser.

Even then, I believe Wednesday should be capable of winning more often than not, but I believe we need to hear more opinions.

Wednesday uses a rapier, which really can only be used for stabbing.

which is going to be completely useless against someone who can survive all of their insides being removed...
Not a brawler, but this is also an adult man who can't die versus a teenager with a weapon which can't even effectively put Michael down.

Michael would tase her, he is too durable for Wednesday to quickly kill so I think he overwhelms her

Leaning to Mike

Wednesday uses a rapier, which really can only be used for stabbing.

which is going to be completely useless against someone who can survive all of their insides being removed...

Not a brawler, but this is also an adult man who can't die versus a teenager with a weapon which can't even effectively put Michael down.
She gets a proper sword in the series' finale

Back