• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s get right into this.

• Firstly let’s talk about Kaminari and his reaction to a attack that was strictly stated to be lightning after being charged by Amplivolt. Amplivolt uses a taser that is clearly not any regular taser because it’s capable of amping up voltage by the millions the most the common taser can go up to his 30,000 volts and few milliamps. So this lightning attack should be mhs and it would make sense that kaminari is able to react to this attack because he’s seen something similar to this before(I’m referring to nine lightning that he absorbed in the movie, It’s canon). So him seeing the attack, reacting to it and absorbing it while not getting drained makes sense.

• Now let’s talk about chp 315 and how deku experienced time dilation. It’s pretty apparent that this is indeed time dilation because the emphasis on water particles being frozen when deku is moving and hitting chisaki out the way is rii there and this was done with only with blackwhip, fajin and 45% OFA to mimic 100% all might speed idk about power but that should apply as well and to make the feat better she was already aiming and sending off the shot while he was changing trajectory. My question is how fast do you have to move to experience Time Dilation? I believe deku here is easily MHS jus off scaling from kaminari.

• Let’s also talk about the downplay of the quirk overclock. The quirk overclock makes it so the user perception of time is slower but not because it’s a mental thing but because he’s moving that fast he percieves everything faster etc. Now let’s talk about how without the quirk his combat and reaction speed is supersonic+. So now we have number six essentially stopping His own perception of Time by merely activating his quirk. On fandom it’s stated that when using his quirk he accelerates 3 or 10 times and this is with casual use, so he’s easily >>>>> Supersonic+ because this is what his reaction speed is without using his quirk is, so now let’s lowball here and say it’s only a 1 time multiplier he’d still be => hypersonic. Now throw in ranging from 2 to 10 time multipliers and that’s easily hypersonic+ To high hypersonic combat speed and reactions And keep in mind this is without the emergency situations that make him have multipliers out the ass such as being over multiple dozens of times faster than what he’s usually doing with the quirk and that’s being anywhere from hypersonic+ To high hypersonic so I’m having a hard time understanding why he’s only listed at hypersonic which is makes zero sense. Are we lowballing him to unrealistic speed or jus not understanding how fast he is? Or am I in the wrong here? In emergency situations he’s easily MHS. This isn’t even a question at this point “Multiple dozens of times faster.” We could lowball this statement and it’d still be a 20-30 times multiplier and this is on top of him having hypersonic+ speeds with the use of the quirk.

• If what I said changes characters speeds AFO should be the first to get a upgrade jus simply off the fact that he was quirk god. He was one able to match overclock speed and be essentially faster I’m guessing because he was capable of stealing the quirk. On top of that he had the quirk and didn’t keep it which could mean that he didn’t really need the quirk because he was faster and stronger Already so it didn’t matter but this is head canon.

Can we close this?
All of these points have been bunked already, and you would have to actually calculate Faux 100% Izuku's movements to determine his speed.

Can we close this?
All of these points have been bunked already, and you would have to actually calculate Faux 100% Izuku's movements to determine his speed.
What has be debunked already? Amplivolt made a lightning attack so that means he has mhs attack speed. The same as nine only thing is nine was using cloud to ground lightning but here’s the funny thing, how on fandom it’s stated he has mhs attack speed twice. Meaning could wield lightning as well which he did at the end of the movie, kaminari has seen this happen before so it makes sense that after intense training that he can 1 absorb the attack easily and have no lingering effects like he usually does and 2 be able react to it which both was done in the chapter lol. Also what’s been debunked about the quirk overclock? Nothing can be debunked about what I said because they’re all facts and your fandom page is literal evidence to this fact it jus seems like from the look of it you guys are awfully lowballing😭

So because he’s using a stated amplified taser to fuel the energy for the lightning attack it can’t be scaled to a lightning attack? Killua used a regular non amplified taser and it was enough to give him exceptional speed at massively hypersonic on this page. So I’m not getting how it’s hard to believe it’s lightning💞

Also I read that page and it doesn’t prove anything lol. You have multiple characters on your page who don’t even come near nor close to what you have described their, killua doesn’t even come near the amount stated on that page and you have at massively hypersonic,

Also I read that page and it doesn’t prove anything lol. You have multiple characters on your page who don’t even come near nor close to what you have described their, killua doesn’t even come near the amount stated on that page and you have at massively hypersonic,
Whataboutisms are not an argument.

I’m not using that justify anything. Also all your that link u sent me is saying is how hard y’all want the lightning to follow real life when it’s fiction. If I create a series and call an attack lightning but because I don’t know the science you guys would qualify the speed for me? That’s makes zero sense lol

I’m not using that justify anything. Also all your that link u sent me is saying is how hard y’all want the lightning to follow real life when it’s fiction. If I create a series and call an attack lightning but because I don’t know the science you guys would qualify the speed for me? That’s makes zero sense lol
Taser shots move at 55 meters a second, or, Subsonic. An amped taser will be unquantifiably above that.

Plenty of series follow these qualifications actually. Hell, even Redo of Healer follows these qualifications to a tee.
Stop with the should've, would've, could've.

What’s stated > what you guys are talking about. That’s all I’m saying also like the guy stated it’s a amplified taser meaning it would make the man have stronger and faster attacks. Also comparing a regular taser to what that man is using makes zero sense because he’s literally making lightning attacks but then again does it matter because you guys have killua at massively hypersonic with a reg taser lol

Also, this exact same thread got debunked twice already
What’s stated > what you guys are talking about. That’s all I’m saying also like the guy stated it’s a amplified taser meaning it would make the man have stronger and faster attacks. Also comparing a regular taser to what that man is using makes zero sense because he’s literally making lightning attacks but then again does it matter because you guys have killua at massively hypersonic with a reg taser lol
Whataboutisms. Are. Not. An. Argument. Make a CRT to downgrade HxH if it's that much of an issue.

Oh wow one series follows these guidelines that literally makes a entire difference. All I’m saying is if I’m stating that this is lightning attack how could some random dudes tell me my attack isn’t lightning? Is it just your guidelines that’s this way? That’s all I wanna know. One more thing what about overclock why is he only hypersonic when he’s easily a hypersonic+ - high hypersonic speed character and this is with casual speeds

Oh wow one series follows these guidelines that literally makes a entire difference. All I’m saying is if I’m stating that this is lightning attack how could some random dudes tell me my attack isn’t lightning? Is it just your guidelines that’s this way? That’s all I wanna know. One more thing what about overclock why is he only hypersonic when he’s easily a hypersonic+ - high hypersonic speed character and this is with casual speeds
Because we don't give values to upscaling unless it is on the ass of the next tier, this applies to both tiering and speed.

Stop saying whatisms I’m blatantly saying how the creator of the series called the attack lightning, you guys are saying it’s not lol. Your also saying it isn’t lightning speed by putting unrealistic guidelines on speeds when your talking about fiction lol

Also I still want to know why overclock is a pitiful hypersonic? Without use of the quirk he’s supersonic+ Combat and reactions. When using the quirk he gets a 3 to 10 times multiplier to his already supersonic+ reactions and speed he’s easily hypersonic+ to borderline high hypersonic and this is not counting emergency situations? That give him multiple dozen times multipliers

Stop saying whatisms I’m blatantly saying how the creator of the series called the attack lightning, you guys are saying it’s not lol. Your also saying it isn’t lightning speed by putting unrealistic guidelines on speeds when your talking about fiction lol
Your Whataboutisms are mentioning Hunter X Hunter on a MHA CRT. If you want to loosen our standards make a CRT for it. That is all I can say honestly

Also I still want to know why overclock is a pitiful hypersonic? Without use of the quirk he’s supersonic+ Combat and reactions. When using the quirk he gets a 3 to 10 times multiplier to his already supersonic+ reactions and speed he’s easily hypersonic+ to borderline high hypersonic and this is not counting emergency situations?
multipliers aren't accepted, otherwise we would have 4-A Buu Saga Dragon Ball, which has been repeatedly denied.

Yes, because calling an attack that looks like regular ass electricity by the way lightning without any other proof is good enough to qualify for Massively Hypersonic+, ignoring the fact that pistols and rifles are still pretty dangerous to our cast.

Yes, because calling an attack that looks like regular ass electricity by the way lightning without any other proof is good enough to qualify for Massively Hypersonic+, ignoring the fact that pistols and rifles are still pretty dangerous to our cast.
It's so shocking isn't it?

Being dangerous and using that as a reason to limit the characters speed are 2 diff things and make zero sense. 1 those bullets can always be faster than reg bullets which should be the case because the mha world is a superhuman one and 2 you have shows like one piece who are rel to speed of light still being stopped by bullets. Also not one character has been caught by bullet lol that’s what’s funny so using that statement jus makes no sense. Whitebeard can be harmed by bullets, all might can be harmed by bullets, etc but by no means are they being hindered in the speed category

So your telling me yes the multipliers are there and stated. We jus won’t use them okay your contradicting yourself in a way because your saying if I have a problem with the HxH calcs I should go on their page etc. why not do that with dbz, mha is in a entirely diff world or is it jus how this whole page is run?

Being dangerous and using that as a reason to limit the characters speed are 2 diff things and make zero sense. 1 those bullets can always be faster than reg bullets which should be the case because the mha world is a superhuman one and 2 you have shows like one piece who are rel to speed of light still being stopped by bullets. Also not one character has been caught by bullet lol that’s what’s funny so using that statement jus makes no sense. Whitebeard can be harmed by bullets, all might can be harmed by bullets, etc but by no means are they being hindered in the speed category
Until our standards for Lightning get changed this CRT is bunk

Oh okay so I can still say it’s real lightning and this is stated in the story jus not on your page becaus of guidelines gotcha. Now let’s talk about mha overclock because you claim you don’t use multipliers but for bleach you have them using multipliers from bankais, wassup with that? It’s jus a whole bunch of comtradiction

Also faux 100% deku experiencing time dilation because of how fast he’s moving and copying 100% all might speed without actually using 100% all the while being able to react while the bullets being shot should be a great calc. Was this calced and how fast do you need to go with raw speed to experience time dilation?

Oh okay so I can still say it’s real lightning and this is stated in the story jus not on your page becaus of guidelines gotcha. Now let’s talk about mha overclock because you claim you don’t use multipliers but for bleach you have them using multipliers from bankais, wassup with that? It’s jus a whole bunch of comtradiction
Case by case basis. Before you pull the Bias card Bleach was Low 2-C at one point before it got nerfed to hell

I’m talking about here and now not what’s going to happen in the future or what happened in the past with bleach. Idc about bias I’m jus saying if your gonna use multipliers for them why can’t I do that for my verse. I jus feel like it’s a major hinderance for the verses speed, like how having aoyamas laser beams supersonic which sounds insane due to the fact that it’s stated to be light multiple times throughout the series, have light particles and can be manipulated by purely light manipulation based users (Toru hagakure). At the very least it should be like mhs

Also faux 100% deku experiencing time dilation because of how fast he’s moving and copying 100% all might speed without actually using 100% all the while being able to react while the bullets being shot should be a great calc. Was this calced and how fast do you need to go with raw speed to experience time dilation?
This.

Also it probably wouldn't get anything above what All Might already is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back