• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Pro Hero Profile Names

@LordTracer; can I please just update the profiles to their actual name and their hero name in brackets? It'll be consistent, there will be all the necessary redirects, it's the best solution overall IMO.

That’s not what the majority is in favor of though. And putting the hero name first would be more consistent, not only with how the characters are referred to in the manga, but also with other superhero verses on the wiki.

I am not particularly opposed to Damage's solution, but on second thought still somewhat prefer the solution that Mitch originally suggested. My apologies Damage.

However, I can send notifications to other staff members that are interested in the series to get their input if you wish.

I don't think it matters either way, it's just a personal preference at that point, as long as their common name is in the profile name it really shouldn't matter what comes first.

However Keigo Takami isn't Hawks name anymore, the Takami name was literally removed. His mother had a difference last name (Ukai) and I doubt they kept Hawks as Takami. His mom called him Keigo still though, so wouldn't his name be Keigo Ukai?

His mother had a difference last name (Ukai) and I doubt they kept Hawks as Takami.

Hawks' name was left behind when he joined the Public Safety Commission as Hawks, but it's still the closest thing to a civilian name we have for him since that was what he was called beforehand. (And technically the guidebooks do refer to him as that being his real name). If he acknowledges his new name as Keigo Ukai, then it'd be fair to change it to that.

I'm personally fine with either suggestions (was initially in favor of hero name only).

As with Hawks, yeah I think Keigo Takami is fine until Keigo Ukai is acknowledged. Then it can simply be changed into that.

Oh lord so will it be "Katsuki Bakugo (Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight)"?
Although the first four words are probably just a prefix like Flame Hero: Endeavor, it's funny that there hasn't been an official distinction about it in-universe (likely because the first four words might be changed).
Agreed that it looks good with that format.

Thank you. I believe the majority is in favor of that compromise now. I will commence with the renaming tonight, when I'm free.

Wait, would Shoto’s end up being Shoto Todoroki (Shoto) or can his name stay the same?

I always questioned just having the real names there, this is a thread I was thinking of making myself at some point. Guess I got beat to it.

Can’t wait to see Bakugo Katsuki (Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite) on the profile though lmao

Sorry. Just want to make sure I had a big enough stretch of free time to commit to the changes.

I'll be starting in a couple hours.

I think the redirects need to be edited as well, because when I type Deku into the search bar, it redirects to his old page title and not the new one. The same thing happened with other pages.

There’s also quite a few characters missing redirects from their hero names (mainly the students, but also Ryukyu, Edgeshot, and Power Loader).

Redirect pages should be unlocked and be able to be edited by anyone. I'd appreciate any assistance.

Back