• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Smaller thread for some characters here.

Suneater is first as he's the simplest, because I forgot to include him in a pervious CRT to be upgraded. This is for his Shie Hassaikai Arc key.

Just read his profile and you'll understand, he should be scaling to High 7-C. Fat Gum believes Suneater is more capable of stopping those villains than anyone else here, which includes himself. Obviously Fat Gum would be better to defeat them if he can one shot them with less than 1% of his power.

And he could harm villains that could hurt Fat Gum as well. So it should be clear that Suneater should be High 7-C with Manifest, his base durability will remain the same at 8-A.

Agree: TheRustyOne, (1)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

Nejire is more complicated but I believe this should be clear, and obviously this is for her Shie Hassaikai Arc key. The giant villains she defeated are currently scaling to an unknown amount above 237.32 Tons of TNT, but I believe they should be 711.97 Tons of TNT instead. Reasoning being comes from Trigger and the Quirks these two villains have.

In MHA Chapter 133, Kirishima fights a villain who he initially defeats with ease. However, the man injects himself with the Trigger drug and became strong enough to hurt Kirishima through his Hardening. Later he even takes a direct hit from Unbreakable Kirishima, both of which scale to 711.97 Tons of TNT.

I bring this up because in Chapter 135, Ryukyu reveals that one of the two giant villains was being boosted by the same drug. Meaning the same drug that boosted that small time villain to Kirishima's level was used to boost a villain with a Gigantification Quirk. The giant villains should scale above 711.97 Tons of TNT, which means Nejire's 30% scales to the same value as well.

A villain with a Gigantification should be more durable than some random thug that doesn't have a Quirk to boost his durability. And both use the same drug to enhance themselves.

This puts 100% Nejire at 2.37 Kilotons of TNT (Small Town level), along with anyone who scales to her. Which is Ryukyu and Rikiya with Energy Suck.

Also, I don't why I just left this like this. But Nejire's Lifting Strength should be 10806 Metric Tons, since she pushed villains that weighed 3242 Metric Tons with 30% of her power.

Sandbox of the changes can be seen here.

Verse Page changes as well, for the notes section.

Agree: TheRustyOne, (1)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

I'm neutral but leaning to disagree for the Suneater point. Being "most capable" doesn't necessarily mean having the highest AP. It doesn't seem like a pure strength statement to me. Being the most "capable" or in other words the most "competent" is not inherently the same thing as being the most powerful or the fastest.

As for the Nejire point, currently against it right now.

A villain with a Gigantification should be more durable than some random thug that doesn't have a Quirk to boost his durability. And both use the same drug to enhance themselves.
It is implied that the villain's Quirk does amplify his durability, at least with the blades, since Kirishima wonders if the villain is harder than he is now due to being able to cut him.

If there's no direct evidence connecting the giant villain's durability with the villain that Kirishima fought, then it seems too speculative of a scaling leap to me.

Kirishima said that as a response to being cut. Kirishima's talking about his blades not his body, he didn't even hit him to see if he was more durable.

He can't sense it either.

Suneater hurts people that harmed Fat Gum and survived his Spear. Suneater's current rating makes no sense giving Fat Gum is now High 7-C, he's always been scaling to him. You're also completely ignoring the context of the scene, he's talking about why they're leaving him to fight alone.

The entire point was because fighting those three would take too much time and they can't waste anytime. Once again, it'd take seconds for Fat Gum to knock them out in one punch if they were 8-A only. Fat Gum stated he was the most capable in context to defeating these villains, meaning he's better than himself at doing that.

Fat Gum knows their Quirks and how strong they are, their information is public after all.

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't be saying this, but since that Yakuza Arc Calc comes up... I recalculated the "Yakuza Arc Calc" at the time (basically changed the average human to the average Japanese human, which I think is more correct) the thing is that because of that, LS's feat becomes a "few" kg heavier: 3301378.723904 kg

Back