• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MG; Physiology Page Discussion

You are wrong. Nah, I won't stay lying this time. AE type 1 HAS no physical body. IT should be pure abstraction.

I disagree, this is AE type 2.

All of them. Anos says in vol 4 that it's easy for all gods to regenerate their source
Is the Source itself regenerating also?
Cause Regeneration page says characters need to regenerate from both the physical and non-physical aspects of their existence to get godly rating.

Is the Source itself regenerating also?
Cause Regeneration page says characters need to regenerate from both the physical and non-physical aspects of their existence to get godly rating.
I already posted the scans. Anahem body & roots were clearly mentioned destroyed twice it doens't make sense him not to regenerate it. The scans has Clear cut statement for him reforming his body. To reform the body one needs source. Check keywords of LN volume 01.
  • Source: The core of one's existence hidden within every living being. Superior magic users can store their memories in their source and reincarnate with knowledge of their past life. When no physical body remains, resurrection is also possible as long as the source is unharmed.
Without source no one can reform their bodies. This is how even narrative works. Even Graham needed to regenerate his source and body to Physically interact with real world. He didn't just Regenerate his body alone.

It's illogical to claim one can exists without a source in MG.

I don't mean regenerate body, I meant regenerate both the body and source that's if the source is destroyed.
Simply regenerating just the body is Low-godly and type 8 due to the Source.

If Graham can regenerate both his source and body then yeah, that's High-godly.

It's illogical to claim one can exists without a source in MG.
Do you mean once the source is destroyed they can't regenerate? If so that's not High godly but immortality type 8 and Low godly.

If they can regenerate the source and their body then it's High-godly(according to the new update, I heard).
Statements or feats of regeneration in which characters are able to survive as long as a part of their existence, such as their souls or minds, remain intact, or that involve the regeneration of a non-physical aspect of the body while the body itself remains intact, do not warrant godly levels of regeneration due to involving resurrection rather than the complete destruction and reforming of both the physical and non-physical aspects of a body, which is a fundamental requirement to qualify.

Do you mean once the source is destroyed they can't regenerate? If so that's not High godly but immortality type 8 and Low godly.

If they can regenerate the source and their body then it's High-godly(according to the new update, I heard).
Why everyone who reads MG threads ignores what supporters are saying
I already posted the scans. Anahem body & roots were clearly mentioned destroyed twice it doens't make sense him not to regenerate it. The scans has Clear cut statement for him reforming his body. To reform the body one needs source. Check keywords of LN volume 01.
Both Body and Source AKA fundamental concepts got destroyed.

Last edited:
Why everyone who reads MG threads ignores what supporters are saying
If it seemed that way then I didn't ignore what you said, I read it like this.
So yeah I understand it now, both source and body were destroyed then the scan said he regenerated his body which would automatically mean his source is also reformed.

Now onto the Topic if it's complete destruction of the source.

If it seemed that way then I didn't ignore what you said, I read it like this.

So yeah I understand it now, both source and body were destroyed then the scan said he regenerated his body which would automatically mean his source is also reformed.
Yes that's what I mean if a character reforms their body then it's normal for their source to regenerated even before that. If they don't have the source then they can't Regenerate/ reform the body. Also it should be noted that if the Source is damaged then characters can't reform their body. You need completely good source to regenerate the real body. Which backs up Anahem reforming the body mean he should have already Regenerated his destroyed Source.

it's normal for their source to regenerated even before that.
That's if it gets destroyed also.
Also it should be noted that if the Source is damaged then characters can't reform their body
Just damaged or complete destruction like the regeneration page?
You need completely good source to regenerate the real body. Which backs up Anahem reforming the body mean he should have already Regenerated his destroyed Source.
But it's not just damaged according to the regeneration page but complete destruction of it.

Can i ask for scans or I should just trust you? I don't really mind though.
Dude how many times we need to send the same scans? Have you checked the discussion in previous page ? Also scans are already posted in profile.

Last edited:
Here him later being able to move even after root getting destroyed. It's just he Evolved to a point where he didn't had to completely perish and regenerate his whole body.
His root shattered isn't complete destruction.
What ? Are you even reading what's other people are providing?

At this point you are clear cut ignoring the scans. If you want to disagree with this. Feel free to make a seperate downgrade CRT. We know how to takle you there. Not gonna waste anymore time regarding this which is already accepted as high godly regeneration.
Anahem root shattered isn't complete destruction.
Bruh, nobody can survive source destruction. It's the concept of their existence. Source destruction= byebye forever without HGR
It isn't just source destruction but complete without a trace nothingness.
The ability to survive or regenerate from it is a key defining characteristic of HGR. If source exists, this constitutes MGR.
The ability to regenerate from complete destruction of it grants High-godly simply being shattered or destroyed without additional context ain't enough it needs to be complete destruction of it like EE.

If the source still exists and you're regenerating from it that's Low godly and type 8 If the root is deeper than the mind it's Mid-godly I think(,forgotten what qualifies for mid godly).
Are you ignoring the one about anahem?
It didn't say his source was complete destroyed without a trace or nothingness just it shattered.

You say he's regenerating his body and nothing about his source was mentioned but you can't exist without your source. It's your very essence and what makes you who you are (a concept), no one is exempt from this rule even gods.

The destruction of the source is equivalent to the death of your present and all future selves.
I think she means Complete destruction of the source and not just shattered source.

His root shattered isn't complete destruction.

Anahem root shattered isn't complete destruction.

It isn't just source destruction but complete without a trace nothingness.

The ability to regenerate from complete destruction of it grants High-godly simply being shattered or destroyed without additional context ain't enough it needs to be complete destruction of it like EE.

If the source still exists and you're regenerating from it that's Low godly and type 8 If the root is deeper than the mind it's Mid-godly I think(,forgotten what qualifies for mid godly).

It didn't say his source was complete destroyed without a trace or nothingness just it shattered.

I think she means Complete destruction of the source and not just shattered source.
Body shattered, root and all. The root is something abstract. What do you think? That after shattering it particles remain?

Spirits Ltd Info Manipulation Type 2

The power of a spirit originates from a current rumor or feeling. In other
words, that rumor or feeling shapes their source. That is why supplying you
with magic directly won’t alter your condition
.”
I tried sending Sheila some magic, but she showed no signs of recovery.
That was to be expected though, since rewinding time had also been
ineffective. With her source in this state, even reincarnation would be
ineffective.
Another spirit may be able to lend you their power.”
“You mean I can share my magic with Lay’s mom?” Misa asked.
Yes. But it won’t work with regular magic. Even if a half spirit tried to
send magic as one normally would, the result wouldn’t differ from my own.”
“Then what can I do...?”
Your source is shaped by a rumor or legend. That means that rumor or
legend has taken on a kind of power within you that gets converted into your
source
. If I link your source to Sheila’s, you may be able to send your power
to her before it undergoes that conversion, helping her recover to some
extent.”
“Crafting a spell is easy. The problem is that it’s untested. Sending Sheila
the power of a different tale could potentially have an adverse effect
.”
At worst, she would die. But if she was already prepared for that, that
would be a risk worth taking.
“It could also be dangerous for you, Misa. If my suspicions are correct,
spirits drain both their source and their magic to cast spirit magic.”
After witnessing Misa use Fuska on several occasions, I was fairly certain
that was the case⁠—even more so considering most half spirits were said to
struggle to get to their feet after using spirit magic.
The depleted source of a spirit recovers through the strength of their
rumor or legend
. In other words, Misa, you will be casting spirit magic to
purposefully deplete your source, triggering its recovery. It is that recovery
power that will then be sent to Sheila.”
Naturally, that meant Misa’s source wouldn’t be able to recover during
that time. In the worst-case scenario, she, too, could fall ill with spiritosis and
die.
A spirits power comes from the rumors and lore they originate from and it's these same rumors that shape their source, the very concept of their existence.

As seen in the red italicized text, spirit power and magic power are two different things proven by the fact that supplying them with magic power normally doesn't help improve their condition.
This spirit power is formed by converting their very source which is formed by rumors and lore and with the use of magic power in tandem they cast spirit magic. The spirit power is also unique to each spirit based on the rumor as transferring different rumors from one spirit to another will harm them as it contradicts their existence.

Spirit magic is cast with the use of these rumors and their source and as such, it can be said they're manifesting these rumors which have also become a concept as magic.

As such they should get not only limited Information Manipulation 2 but as well as Conceptual Manipulation 2 as spirit magic is information and a concept itself

Back