• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's Resistance to Precog

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
@Professor
Because Mewtwo is not a species. There is only one for each universe/timeline. He is an individual.

They all share the same origin with minor differences? Yes, but they are not the same Mewtwo.
That isnt how a species works. There's one Mewtwo for each universe because Mewtwo is a man-made creation. The process for how Mewtwo came to be in each said universe is still exactly the same.

Unless the process of creating mewtwo is strictly unique for each universe he is created in, it is the same Mewtwo.

Also, the Genesect movie Mewtwo and the First Movie Mewtwo are not different from each other besides one thing: one self mega evolves, the other one doesnt.

And we don't give the latter Mewtwo mega evolution obviously.

The only Mewtwo capable of hax at all is Movie 1 Mewtwo. The other Mewtwo's can't even mindhax. Game Mewtwo is featless.

Welp, didn't find confirmation on that. Will search interviews later, but will stop derailing.

@Kukui

Huh, I thought they were different. Oh well.

@Cal

Too bad for him. ovo

So right, derail probably needs to cease and I believe those who have commented so far on-topic have agreed to the notion of Mewtwo's resistance being removed and therefor meaning the thread can be closed?

While I am in well..I'm in a mood, I'm not gonna get upset and make a scene. I respect Lephyr too much for that.

And yes that means everyone else I made a scene with I respect less than Lephyr.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There are also multiple Mewtwo in the mainline games as well. One for Kalos and one for Kanto.
This is part of the material I researched for my blog about Mewtwo. Pokémon World Researchers say it is not known for sure if the two Mewtwo are really different and that there are indeed strong arguments for the researchers that they are in fact the same (Yes... I did the research to do the blog... something that I never really finished lol)

I believe they should all have different profiles. The page looks messy otherwise and certain Mewtwo like the Shadow one seem different in levels of powers from the others.

And while everyone here has their lovey-dovey moment....

@Executor

Could you still help me out with the feat I talked to you in private about please? I still have a question or 2 that may make it calcable so i'd appreciate it if you could address it whenever possible.

Frankly I still think Legendaries Mew and upwards should scale to Black Hole Eclipse.

...wow that was off topic

Genericstickman said:
Doesn't their exist two versions of Mewtwo in the anime with similar yet different origins?
Yes, but as I pointed out above, there is no difference between them except for one being able to mega evolve on their own and the other being unable to. Thats the only difference.

Back