• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah she has literally none

And 50/50 Othinus gets Mind haxed before she flips the coin assuming she can actually get it on positive

Gargoyle I understand your pure hate for the to aru series but u should at least read the profile, othinus 50/50 has the same power a as 100% but will not use it to make big changes cause it can back fired so are u arguing that mewtwo could mind screw a 1-C ?

Not only that, this is the 5b not the 50/50 and blood lusted just means removing the restrain she put to not destroy the current phases she should be 100% negative possibility but dying cause of the spell so remove the bloodlust, she still has all the ability(immortality and regenaration) she had before just she doesn't change phases(so no time manipulation,etc), so she uses "normal" spells like that one that move all the universe to go anywhere u want or the cross bow; now would mind screw work on a magic god that can create grimores, and doesn't have a normal body (not counting that she died long ago so she is no longer "alive")?

Othinus is not High 1C until she flips a positive IIRC, and even then it's not the version being used in this match.

<Hate I have For To Aru

How so? Genuinely curious.

I'm quite knowledgeable about ToAru verse and I don't think Othinus can win this one (it's all right she's a bitch anyway).

5-B Othinus will just die from the fairy spell.

50/50 is impossible to debate. Her powers can null Mewtwo's powers and kill him without her doing anything at the same time she can be destroyed by that.

Stomp in M2 favor

Gargoyle One said:
Othinus is not High 1C until she flips a positive IIRC, and even then it's not the version being used in this match.
<Hate I have For To Aru

How so? Genuinely curious.
you are right now that i re read your replies it's not hate just missiformation,read the profile before writing ? or even better do some research on your own (the toaru wiki does a good job if u don't want to read the whole novel), don't assume things u need to read the whole profile

another thing u are wrong about is that othinus, flips a coin yes but if she win or loses it does not matter she just need to know the outcome (she can wish the contrary of what she wants in 100% negative for the same results), in 50/50 she is still high 1c but would u gamble your self ? (if she tries to change phases but it's not what she wants, as for every thing in the phase that 50% chance it goes wrong/backfire, how could she go back ? she only have a 50% chance again)

Read the profile and I got nothing, and considering how dozens of things are always brought up with To Aru characters that aren't on the profile they're clearly out of date.

No if she wins she wins if she loses she loses, I know how it works.

Gargoyle One said:
Read the profile and I got nothing, and considering how dozens of things are always brought up with To Aru characters that aren't on the profile they're clearly out of date.
No if she wins she wins if she loses she loses, I know how it works.
just to show u again u dont read the profile

Turn into a Fairy: An anti-god spell based out of the historical fact on how pagan gods were turned into fairies during the rise of Christianity. The spell appears as a glowing stake that comes out of the user's open palms that is used by piercing the target's chest. The spell, if working properly, is able to thoroughly destroy the interior of the target's body and otherwise depower the target. For example, Othinus Magic God powers were tilted towards 0% chance of success after being hit by the spell, and while it took a long time, the spell eventually almost destroyed her if not for outside interference. Ollerus himself was reduced to the level of a normal magician after Othinus used his own spell against him.

0% of success = 100% falliure so in the novel she wished to not have gungunir and puff she got gungunir and 100% success

to quote:"It did not matter if I completed the lance and gained 100% success or became a fairy and gained 100% failure. My actions were sealed by the constant 50% balance between success and failure. I could never know if my actions had achieved heads or tails, so I could never know if I could build on top of that action. Moving forward with constant heads is one possible path. But if I know every path I choose will come up tails, I can achieve 100% success by always moving in the opposite direction of the path I choose!! Failing as a magic god acts as a guidepost towards success as a magic god!! …You two meant nothing from the beginning. Whether I won or lost, you could not stop me from becoming a complete magic god!!

I got literally nothing from that......

Like, I'm reading your reply and I'm complete missing it.,,.

@Malox It's literally 50/50 Russian Roulette. Othinus can die or win depends on which side she land on. 100/0 Othinus is high 1C. M2 can literally wait to watch Othinus to die.

Gargoyle One said:
I got literally nothing from that......

Like, I'm reading your reply and I'm complete missing it.,,.
To put it simply, it's a coin flip. There are good possibilities and bad possibilities at the same time. Othinus can change the probability but she doesn't have control over whether she's picked a good possibilities or bad possibilities. As I said, a universal Russian Roulette.

....Okay I knew that before, I even said so.

But I don't get the point Malox is trying to make.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
@Malox It's literally 50/50 Russian Roulette. Othinus can die or win depends on which side she land on. 100/0 Othinus is high 1C. M2 can literally wait to watch Othinus to die.
yea but this is 5b not 50/50 it's a 100% failure othinus not using phase changing power bit slowly dying cause of the fairy spell, she still retains all here not phases related power (remember how she scoffed at the bombardment saying it would take years to kill here like that) each time she uses a spell she become weaker and close to "death", so yes if he draws the battle out he should win but the cross bow is the same as the one in the black world, so she can make infinite arrow strike everything and 1 can pen mewtwo as is durability is 5b, what I don't know if he can survive the attack, as she can only be killed by the fairy spell cause the Regenerationn (1 of her own arrow pierced her, and she recovered just fine), so my question is can mewtwo survive the crossbow attack ? if yes then he should win

Gargoyle One said:
....Okay I knew that before, I even said so.
But I don't get the point Malox is trying to make.
my point was that blood lusted simply remove the 5b restrain on othinus as she prefer to die instead of changing phase again IC

and that mind screw would not work cause she still is a magic god

edit: and that 100% faliure or success doesn't change anything the outcome is the same and that even in 50/50 form is 1c but she only has 50% chace unlike u said " Othinus is not High 1C until she flips a positive IIRC, and even then it's not the version being used in this match."

Back