• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo VS Necrozma (Battle of the strongest Psychic Type's)

Both at 5-B

Speed is =

Battle to the death

Fight take's place in a pokemon stadium

Ultra Necrozma and Mega Mewtwo Y are allowed

Both have full arsenal

Genetic Pokémo:7 (Arceus0x, Sans2345, 22Easy, VioletVoid100, GlaceonGamez471, Schnee One, Inverted Tempest)

Prism Pokémo:0

Inconclusive:0

Mewtwovs
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Ultra necrozma retrospecter
Necrozma is a Pokémon that has only been found in the Alola regio

i think mewtwo outsmarts and outhaxes. mewtwo can simply petrify necrozma. BFR wont work as mewtwo can just dodge the wormholes. I just hink mewtwo has far more chances of winning.

Mewtwo hits harder, outhaxes, and outsmarts.

I don't think it's quite a stomp, but it's very decisive. Mega Mewtwo Y takes this pretty easily.

While Necrozma has a metric **** ton of stamina (Went hundreds of years without dying while basically starving), at one point it'll just be getting up to get slammed by Mewtwo's superior AP. Its best bet would be to surprise Mewtwo at the start of the match by blinding it, and then BFRing it to like...Arceus' toilet or something. And while that's cool, Mewtwo has precognition. There's just like...a giant wall of shit Necrozma has to climb to win. So while after consideration, it isn't as decisive as I said at the beginning, it is still pretty decisive. Mewtwo wins.

22Easy said:
Mewtwo hits harder, outhaxes, and outsmarts.
Outhaxes and outsmarts perhaps, but Ultra Necrozma hits a lot harder, not counting the AP, durability and speed amp he gets right at the start of the match.

Ah, you right. Not sure if we chalked that down to Mewtwo doing it himself or passively though.

Cause Necrozma's is just through his aura

Still, Necrozma one shots, but Mewtwo has more then enough tools to defeat him before that happens.

Mewtwo FRA

I agree with Mewtwo taking it FRA but I'm not sure if this match will go on the profile considering there is already a thread to get Ultra Necrozma back to 4-B.

grace over this can be added (probably can't get added because of necrozma prossibel getting his 4-B tier back)

Necrozma stomps, as of 6 hours ago. (though give it a couple more chapters, and Mewtwo should win again)

just want to bump this so it does not go necro. Necrozma may not change tiers (even though it is a small chance that it wont change). If he does change tiers then we might get other pokemon to massivley FTL and 4-B later depending on the events that happen in the manga. all i can say is, keep this thread for later.

Back