• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in an abandoned lab. Both are in character. No outright time stop for Mega Man for now. They start fifty meters away from each other.

Mewtwo: 1 (The real cal howard)

Mega Ma: 3 (ZeedMillenniummon89, Reppuzan[?], Laughing Manson)

Standard Battle Assumptions

MegaManSSB4
Images (11)
This is Shadow Mewtwo and Canon Mega Man. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Basically Mewtwo. They're approximately equal in AP, but Mewtwo is smarter and has ridiculously more range. His precog flight and teleportation and attack reflection and to allow him to avoid MM's more powerful abilities like AZ and Black Holes.

Of course it is.

Mega Man also has Flight, and Teleportation, and Attack Reflection to follow Mewtwo with.

Also, is all time hax banned? Mega has time slow as well.

Doesn't flight require Rush, and teleportation isn't combat applicable? I did forget about the AR, so that's a thing.

Time slow should still be legit, as the OP explicitly said time stop.

Mewtwo could always Miracle Eye away Mega Man's immunity to mind manipulation tho.

@Cal

He can summon Rush nigh-instantly and fuse with him to gain flight himself.

You're right in that he can't use it in the midst of combat, but there's nothing stopping him from using it to follow Mewtwo if he tries to play keep away.

He's a robot. When has Mewtwo manipulated robots with his mind?

I knew that much, but he can't use his more OP abilities in that form.

There's still telekinesis.

I mean, Mewtwo is capable of spamming it though.

Maybe a Magnemite, but that's besides the point. Miracle Eye explicitly gets rid of immunity to psychic attacks.

Aren't Golurk or Genesect technically robots? Metagross or the Magnemite line even? I dunno. I'm just throwing random things out there. I can't truly remember any Pokemon Robots.

@Dragon

Magnemite is specifically mentioned to have a brain as does Metagross.

"When three Magnemite link together, their brains also become one. They do not become three times more intelligent."

"Metagross is the result of two Metang fusing together. This gives Metagross four brains in total, all connected by a complex network of neurons. Because of these complex connections and the number of brains, this Pokémon is capable of complex calculations and is more intelligent than a supercomputer. "

Mega Man is a robot who runs off extremely complex programming. Not remotely comparable.

Back