• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Gaiamon REDUX

Lol!! I mean as long as M Mewtwo has a way around Almighty, it could be a good fight. But before we even get there, I gotta make a thread about Yhwach's power null...

Anywho, sorry for the derailing dragon.

I guess I'm going to go with Gaiamon as well (FRA).

He'll lead with that scanny thing and Mewtwo just has so many powers he might not use the right one fist. He doesn't really have away around Time Stop unless he uses Me First or Disable but again with all those powers he might not get that right move in time.

Gaiamon FRA, specifically Griffin's and Fate's. Mewtwo can win, it's just that it's more likely that it won't go for the right moves that would pull off a win.

Not the worst I've seen. I've seen threads from 2016 get bumped. ovo

This isn't an AP based match anyway.

Also Kukui never voted.

Depends on what Mewtwo does with it. Like whether he goes for tossing Gaiamon into a rock or not. If simply grabbed and such Gaiamon still can time stop.

But if he's using TK offensively and not being held back by PIS, he shreds Gaiomon with a thought on the other hand

Vote retracted

But why are we assuming that's PIS? Psychic for the most part is grab and toss (it has shown other stuff, but this is the main application, especially for Mewtwo)

Dunno, everything in Pokémon is like that so I jumped the assumption.

Alright voting back to Gaio

I mean to be fair they're not going to show a bunch of kid trainers or pokemon have their head, guts, etc. be exploded by psychic.

Plus Mewtwo did explode machinery with psychic moments after being born.

Not voting, just throwing some bones out there.

Of course they aren't. But that's not a reason to ignore that Psychic in general has been portrayed as a grab and toss. What they won't show is not really a counter for that overall.

He did so in order to destroy the facility. In battles against those 1v1 he hasn't really done such a thing. Heck, against Mew he went all bubble tackle on him. (That is one of the uses of Psychic he has done in character, although that immediately puts him at a disadvantage)

Yes but mostly for normal mon tho.

And yes he did it to destroy it but he also did it to destroy targets, the scientists, for being very pissed at them for thinking they were just using him. In terms of battle anyway, all of Mewtwo's opponents have been pokemon who are strong against psychic powers. Mew especially since he's practically Mewtwos equal (that and im guessing because Mewtwo wanted to show off to prove Mew was a weakling but this is just a grain of salt).

But like I said, I just wanted to point this out as all. Not to derail.

Well, against Rhyhorn (I think it was a Rhyhorn), he still used the telekinetic toss.

When he destroyed the lab, it was a projectile thing iirc. Haven't seen that in awhile.

Vs Mew was just random....I wish my Pokemon could use Psychic like that. ovo

Back