• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Gaiamon REDUX

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This happened once in the past, time to make a rematch.

Pokemon vs Digi-I mean Appmon

Psycho-Cat vs Digi-Google

-Speed Equal

-SBA

-Base Mewtwo vs Gaiamon

-Mewtwo can enter Mega form if he so wishes.

FIGHT!!!

Mewtwo: 0

Gaiamo: 7 (Gar, Fate, Phoenix, Lord, Gyro, Jaw, Xtas)

Inconclusive: 0

Mewtwo SSBU
Gaiamon Anime

If Gaiamon leads with Time Stop or Age Manipulation I think he might take the win given I don't see any resistance to it on Pappa Mew's profile.

Mewtwo has two! many damn powers so I gotta look again.

Gaiamon starts with his Information Analysis, something that is pretty instantaneous. It is so powerful that it grants him the ability to see the future. Also, he will know what skills to use.

Basically he's gonna start by Googling Mewtwo on Bulbapedia. ovo

Can Gaiamon actually create another Mewtwo?, I'm not joking because I can see this going the next way:

1.- Gaiamon Stops time and use his search in Mewtwo.

2.- Discover that Mewtwo was created.

3.- Use time travel to see how he was created.

4.- Use his new knowledge to create more of this interesting enemy of his

5.- Proceed to brainwash the new ones.

6.- Return to the present with an army.

Unless this is the Gaiamon of the anime who only knows how to punch and kick things, oh and use a laserbeam.

Gaiamon starts with his searches which take nearly no time at all. Everything post that is fair game.

D-Do you really?

Dude ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

BTW Gaiamon via leading with time stop and aging it back or just beating it to death

Mewtwo leads with telekinesis which is useless

I mean, like I said, I don't really care either way. If Gaiamon loses he loses. If he wins he wins.

I mean, I am going to debate. But even I know when a character I like loses. If he loses, too bad. I'm not going throw a tantrum or cry "stomp" if he does.

I have a quick question regarding a detail mentioned in this thread. Cal stated de-aging might not work by value of Mewtwo having type 1 Immortality. I looked up what that trait entails and I don't exactly see how that protects from de-aging, considering as far as I know Mewtwo was once younger and weaker, therefore making de-aging a viable option. Living forever doesn't mean he didn't grow up, it simply means he won't grow old, or won't die as a result of having grown old.

Sorry if I'm missing something, I was just curious and wanted to know if my understanding is correct.

I think that was just a mess up on Cal's part, very good point

Ageing him and making him old wouldn't work, but de aging would

Well I only said what I said above because I wanted Gaiamon to win by himself by something that was because of his abilities.

I mean I knew that de-ageing mewtwo would works wonders but I feel that if we make Gaiamon win for that then it would be better to change Gaiamon for Timemon, because in the end he would win in the same way (maybe even easier as his starter move would be 100% timestop compared to Gaiamon which could use either timestop or search first).

So I proposed a way for Gaiamon to win by using his main ability (Creation), but well here's other via Charismon "Mind Manipulation" (It is really mind manipulation? it seems more that Charismon persuades his oponent via his high charisma, and not something related to the mind):

1.- Gaiamon use his Search and discover the past of Mewtwo.

2.- Gaiamon use his "Charisma" to talk about the meaning of life of Mewtwo (Remember Gaiamon in his God evolution obtained the knowledge on the hearts of others from Charismon).

3.- Mewtwo lose the will to keep fighting and disappears (this is not a battle to dead so it should be valid).

Obviously this could fail if:

1.- Mewtwo ignored what Gaiamon said and just keep fighting, which would most likely proceed to Gaiamon using Timestop and going for the kill as he would already know how dangerous is mewtwo.

2.- Gaiamon did not survive long enough to persuade Mewtwo, in case that mewtwo showed a reaction but keep fighting, but well he should be able to dodge some of mewtwo attacks via timestop it would depend in whatever Mewtwo used something that Gaiamon could not evade even with his time stop and precog.

While this could be again fair game atleast is something that he could do by being Gaiamon (actually no, becuase Charismon + Timemon).

In case that this again result null, could we change Gaiamon for Timemon because really we know to little of Gaiamon to know what he would do in a fight and really right now when he appears in a Thread people argue that he would start with timestop becuase Timemon is a part of him when actually neither Gaiamon or Globemon used timestop in the anime.

I think you are overthinking this. We have standards of what Digimon do in character.

Here you go.

Digimon are to be assumed to start with their natural signature moves in battles. After the use of their signature moves, it is noted that Digimon are to be treated akin to RPG characters in which they can whip out any of their abilities whenever. Of course databook entries will be taken into consideratio as well. For Digimon with Precognition or ways for learning about their opponent (Such as Phantomon, Yggdrasil and the Gatchmon line), it should be noted that due to them knowing the future or what their opponent can do, it is highly likely they will attempt to end the fight as fast as possible with their more dangerous and devastating techniques.

Mewtwo does have Me first as well as the AP advantage. Along with other things.

Going to ask this.

Say if Mewtwo was to hypothetically bust out Power Swap. Power Swap would only switch the levels of energy between Mewtwo and Gaiamon right, not the type of energies?

Hmm k i'll try to be more specific.

Say Mewtwo was facing 5-B Goku and Mewtwo was to bust out Power Swap to switch its attack and special attack with Goku. Mewtwo manipulates psychic and aura energy while Goku manipulates KI. Would Power Swap switch only the type of energies between Mewtwo and Goku or the destructive levels of their energies? In other words, would Mewtwo be gaining Goku's level of 5-B and Goku gaining Mewtwo's level of 5-B or would Mewtwo gain Goku's KI and Goku gains Mewtwo's psychic energy/aura?

No, in seriousness. Time Stop + De-Aging is a pretty broken combo for a lot of matches when the opponent generally has a move that lets him know he should go for this method asap.

I wish I could make a match for Mewtwo against Mithos to make you happy but Time Stop + Eternal Sword Space-Time again, rip.

...Actually now I wonder who wins between Gaiamon and Mithos.

Back