• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's give this new guy some love. By having him fight one of the most haxed legendary Pokemon.

Pokemon vs Appmon (Not Digimon. ovo)

The God Mode of Gen 1 vs The Appmon God of Creation

-Both are At least High 6-A.

-Methinks Speed Equalization is needed.

-Battle on a desolate Planet.

FIGHT!!!

Mewtwo:

Gaiamo: 7 (Zeed, William, Executor, Zex, Fate, mugen and Gargoyle)

Inconclusive: 2 (Cal and PaChi)

Gaiamon appmon
150Mewtwo Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

Gaiamon may be able to win via limited precognition and time stop but Mewtwo has the same and some really strong mind manipulation to go with it.

Inconclusive

Appmon are AI and so should be resistant to mind hax. Gaiamon has mind manipulation himself, time stop and resistance to time stop, time travel to counter Mewtwo's time travel, age manipulation to age up Mewtwo, extrasensory perception and limited precognition, and can analyze his opponents and get information about them and their weaknesses. Basically Gaiamon is resistant to Mewtwo's mind hax and is more versatile/haxed. So I vote for him.

I don't think Mewtwo has Time Stop.

Also just added this abilitiy.

Causality Manipulation (Able to save and create backups of data. It is even capable of returning the target back to a previous state as long as a backup from that state exists.)

PaChi2 said:
"By having him fight one of the most haxed legendary Pokemon"

The Creation trio and Arceus are crying in the corner.
He clearly said ONE OF THE MOST, not THE MOST. And also conceptual/erasure hax (the kind of hax that Arceus and the Creation Trio have) is ordinary for someone as strong as Arceus and the Creation Trio.

And mew also is more haxed ovo. And Hoopa via summoning ovo.

Just kidding. How does Gaiamon deal with mind hax?

Yeah, well, psychic pokemon should also be resistant and Mewtwo can wipe their minds so...

Probably gaiamon wins because mewtwo doesnt mindhax in battle, sadly. And he isnt bloodlusted, sadly.

I'd say inconclusive anyway. But mewtwo doesnt pull his trump card in character so... Gaiamon would use it first most likely.

Anyway, inconclusive.

The idea that Digimon or Appmon are no-selling mind hax via being AI is fallacious when they have mind hax themselves, and Barbamon specializes in it.

Mewtwo not using mind hax is stupid. It's legit like saying any Digimon not named SGDL isn't gonna hax because they don't normally in the anime. (And that's just me making it relevant. You could extend that to Sonic the Hedgehog, Bleach, Hellsing, etc) And even then...

Also, I realized Mewtwo has temporal BFR after watching a Nostalgia Critic review (not that it matters here)

I mean, it's not like the first thing we ever see current Mewtwo do in the movie is use someone like a puppet...

By saying characters don't use hax right off the bat (not counting Aizen or Yhwach or Ichibei or Gremmy). Heck, why has no one questioned if Gaiamon will use hax right off the bat?

(I had a long day of work. Sorry if I sound exasperated)

Then the question I asked if you is, will Mewtwo Mind had before Gaia stops, speeds up time or Time Travels? Also how does Temporal BFR work?, I don't remember that.

Hence inconclusive. Plus, we all know Mewtwo doesn't like to f*** around ovo.

Nostalgia Critic interpreted it as Mewtwo sending Ash and co. back in time and subsequently erasing their memories.

Neither will Gaia. Plus that OP analysis. Also regarding Mind hax. Truly, is Mewtwo more likely to used Psychic or Mind hax. Also we have never defined Mind hax for him either. Because depending on which for of Mind hax Mewtwo uses could make it or break it for him.

Well that doesn't effect how we see it. Ovo

I have never seen his power null. What Taunt? He has to use it before Time Stop. A word remark vs A Time Stopping thought. And a time manipulating punch.

You've...seen the first movie, right ovo? (Just messing with you. Not trying to be a dick)

Also, Mewtwo doesn't have Taunt nor needs to speak for it.

I've never seen this time powers. Therefore it must not be legit ovo

I have only seen it like 9 times....4 years ago....

Could've sworn taunt was some type of gesture. What does a Pokemon do? Give them the mean eye? That's Mean Look. Ovo

Someone doesn't read files. I detailed like almost every power on that page...ovo

In hat case, TL;DR, Mewtwo thinks and no one other than he and Mew can use special powers.

Taunt might be. Idk. But Taunt didn't even exist back in gen 1, so...

Not as detailed as what I did for Link and Kirby ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back