• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid: Revisions Return (Probably Part I)

It does make more sense... but they still created MB. Not to mention, that's speculation.

What do you mean?

I mean it makes sense that she wouldn't have prior knowledge of his abilities if she never had an opportunity to see him make otherwise passive entities more aggressive

I'll also might get to Animus upgrades given the in depth lore mentioned by the Tallon IV Chozo. But at the very least, Samus' White Hole ability should get a slight upgrade at least.

@DDM Que?

@Creature Metroid Prime, Metroid Manga, Metroid S&J (Via Greed), and Samus Returns would like to have a word with you.

For one, seems weird the White Hole was lowballed at 3-B+ when the Black hole it undid was about to destroy the Universe. So it sounds like it should at least be 3-A, same as Animus. Around the similar stuff that Amo and Omega have.

Though, there's a debate about the Universe's size; as the Tallon IV Chozo claim it's Infinite. And given they're the ascended deities who would know more than anyone about the size and also have no reason not to lie, High 3-A might be legit. It even says Infinite as opposed to Innumerable, endless or other vague comparable words. But I think it's safe to say it's much larger than the Observable Universe. So there's not reason for the White Hole to be any lower than 3-A regardless.

Back