• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid Prime VS Space Godzilla

Hmmm... maybe the Metroid Prime due the Phazon poisoning, but Space Godzilla has the edge in AP so I vote for Space Godzilla due being Planet level+ and possible being Large Star level

Well, the match was for the lower end of Space Godzilla @Doc

Hmm, then the Metroid Prime can win, but Space Godzilla's durability is giving it the edge now

@Doc Last time I checked, Space Godzilla should have the same dura as AP, although phazon does bypass that...

@hyper reasoning?

This needs more input indeed, but I still vote Space Godzilla due being Planet level+ while Metroid Prime is only Planet level

uh" At least Planet level to Planet level+ "

Also, MP is also At least planet level just saying

Hmm. It looks like SpaceGodzilla's article is outdated. SpaceGodzilla is labeled as "at least Planet Level" via scaling from Mothra and Battra, but those two were downgraded to Continent Level, possibly Moon Level. Wouldn't that affect the verdict?

Hmm, that would make this a spite thread, someone should upgrade the page of Space Godzilla.

Back