• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah Vs Yhwach

Whats stopping the passive Fear Hax from causing Yhwach to collapse into a weeping ball of moustache?

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda.

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora

Pretty sure seeing more of the literal concept of darkness that messes with the minds of LDO members will just **** Yhwach up harder.

i mean how does the null...null the mind hax? Sure he can see and try to do smth but he gets a passive mind/fear hax from meth.

Schnee One said:
I recall from Rein vs Yhwach that Warren said Yhwach's passive Null would get rid of it
The difference here is that Meth is a Type 1 Abstract - something in which Yhwach has no feats of affecting.

There's nothing supporting the notion that Yhwach's power null can even affect Meth, and because of that - this would be a stomp.

With Reinhard - it's passive hax vs. passive hax, so I could argue that they cancel each other out. I can't argue that here.

so its more to the nature of being hence why rein can effect? Doe meth's abstract nature makes it different? If mustache can't effect meth well...mind hax 101 unless he can resist that level of mind hax

Tony di bugalu said:
Isn't Yhwach null done one thought?
The Almighty is like 10 million abilities in one.

The Precognition, Info Analysis, Power Null/Reactive Evolution are all passive.

While the Fate Hax, and the other powers granted from the Almighty I believe, is thought-based.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
so its more to the nature of being hence why rein can effect? Doe meth's abstract nature makes it different? If mustache can't effect meth well...mind hax 101 unless he can resist that level of mind hax
That's how I look at it - Yhwach hasn't affected something as abstract as Meth and I believe it would be wank to say that Yhwach can negate Meth's powers without proof.

To give an example, compare Yhwach's powernull to him being able to jamming a gun - but Meth is like a gun made out of air. He would need proof of Yhwach being able to jam an air gun like Meth.

At least that's from my understanding.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Ehhh
At least Planet level, likely far higher (He embodies the mystery of all nights from the time of Mercurius to 1944, including his time loops, with their numbers being in the decillions at least. A single night's mystery requires the destruction of half the planet, and Methuselah can create Jaws of darkness with a density of a hundred nights.

Can't this just be multiplied to get his actual AP?

"energy of destroying half the planet" x whatever number in the op ?
I did that, it was either 3-B or 3-A.

Meth;s page is a bit outdated tier-wise, since the 5-B lowball was only there because doing to multiplier seemed like an outlier, although now it's actually more consistent than 5-B lmao

Back