• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah vs Ashera

Ashera legit can't put him down with that Regen and being Non Corporeal, even if she could null the passive mind screw

I mean, I could argue that a good amount of FE characters can harm non-corporeal beings, but it wouldn't apply to Tellius (Unless Henry's Laguz sighting means Tellius is in the same timeline, or might not apply at all and only be gameplay mechanics)

Probably a stomp

So another stomp for Meth? RIP

Wonder if we can find some gewd fights for him :/

Time to make a revision for FE connecting Archanea and Tellius timelines together and giving them the ability to harm non-corporeal beings because Lilith's soul can be attacked and Henry saw a Raven Laguz

Probably

I wouldn't know, I only reopened the thread because it was only closed because Meth is Non-Corporeal and Ashera wasn't

what is her best neg? Cause she has to deal with a PASSIVE mind hax that is fear of darkness over big bang - 1939 times decillion resets at least (likely more merc forgot)

Her neg is also passive.

I also see zero reason why better Mind Hax makes you resistant to power null

even then she has to get through his passive barrier that reflects even soul and mind attacks back, barrier that can BFR and time accel 1 billion years a second

Nihil (which is granted by Mantle) nullifies passive Attack Reflection (Such as her aura), and she wouldn't have to worry about the mind and soul part of the reflection (Even if the mind and soul reflection couldn't be nulled) as her attacks don't do that

She also has her own attack reflecting barrier in the form of her aura

Also yes, her first move is in fact Petrification, she used it on the entire continent just because she didn't like what was going on with the world, and she only didn't use it against Ike and co. because they were being protected from it

oh right but well...even then the barrier reflects like more of your power back at you also he can use darkness iirc to even attack from your shadow last i checked i could be wrong

Ashera should take this via Mantle, being resistant to methuselah's fear hax, and petrification.

meth does have BFR tbf so there is that and he is omnipresent (pseudo) so..ik she can continent petri but he would be around half the planet so there is that not to mention he still can attack her through her shadow

i think that's via abilities alone as he is darkness itself (i think idk need confirmation never played IKAbey)

Ok, and Ashera can just use her attacks to end up nullifying his attacks, especially considering she's stronger than Meth.

>nullfying his attack

>how? I mean even then she can only take out his physical body he will still be alive and well afaik

edit: Also no one addressed if she has anything on the BFR

Pretty sure Meth doesn't start with that.

Also, if you can harm non corporals, you can probably petrify them. If his physical form was touchable they wouldn't have closed the thread

Back