• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Jolyne is far smarter than the shitty Iron Man clone, none of her abilities that she can use without Stone Free other than Peak Human are really useful against Metal Man, and speed is equalized, so she's gonna have a real hard time dealing with Metal Man's Forcefield Creation, Illusion Creation, Invisibility (I don't think her Extrasensory Perception would allow her to see things made invisible by technology rather than supernatural means), Flight, and Electricity Manipulation. Metal Man's durability is also higher than his attack power even disregarding forcefields and his likely Wall level stats, since he's entirely unaffected by street level melee attacks from weapons like bats and was entirely unarmed by a pistol bullet that seemingly made it through his shield, so...

I'm not entirely familiar with Jolyne but I don't see how she can reasonably win here without Araki's crazy asspulls creative solutions.

Back