• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meta Knight vs. Kirito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told Alicization Kirito (at least in High 8-C key, not sure if applicable to the 4-A key) starts by saying "you freezy boy now scoot scoot" and the enemy is frozen. Assuming this is the same for end of Alicization, does MK have a way around that?

Mr. Bambu said:
I've been told Alicization Kirito (at least in High 8-C key, not sure if applicable to the 4-A key) starts by saying "you freezy boy now scoot scoot" and the enemy is frozen. Assuming this is the same for end of Alicization, does MK have a way around that?
wut? anyways i think mk has quite a lot of abilities, like friend heart or fire sword which can help him

Uh. Describe friend heart?

Mr. Bambu said:
Uh. Describe friend heart?
literally throws a big heart shaped projectile that once hits kirito will make empathically manipulate him into being MK'S friend. MK can just make him disappear afterwards

So slower than speaking.

Mr. Bambu said:
He started off with Flash Freeze in his battle with The Abyssal Horror as SK Kirito, so yes, it is.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but SK Kirito's ice is colder than the vacuum of space.

ITS BLOODLUSTED SO IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO STARTS WITH WHAT! THEY START USING THE STRONGEST MOVES

For now chock me up to Kirito.

Also, Triforce, ice. Insanely cold ice, but ice.

TriforcePower1 said:
So, teleporting out of it works. Especially since MK can resist the coldness of space.
1. How?

2. We just said it was colder than the coldness of space.

Yes, apparently.

Kirito can freeze beings used to the cold of space

Also, Kirito's legit in the + range so a single swipe of release recollection is gonna smack him sideways

so yeah I'll go with Kirito

k im restoring the thread but we need some people that actually know Meta Knight well to argue as well because there are no MK debaters here right now.

DMUA said:
Kirito can freeze beings used to the cold of space

Also, Kirito's legit in the + range so a single swipe of release recollection is gonna smack him sideways

so yeah I'll go with Kirito
^That won't work

You have to give reasons @Ef

He can teleport close and use a Friend Heart, teleport out and use the Dream Rod to summon allies or use the Invisibility Stone to be invisible & intangible. Boost Orbs are almost instant ways to increase his stats in the process, such as "movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds". All the invulnerability stuff he has could maybe (just maybe) be somewhat useful, I guess.

He also maaay have access to the Reviving Tomato too, I need to confirm that.

Eficiente said:
He can teleport close and use a Friend Heart, teleport out and use the Dream Rod to summon allies or use the Invisibility Stone to be invisible & intangible. Boost Orbs are almost instant ways to increase his stats in the process, such as "movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds". All the invulnerability stuff he has could maybe (just maybe) be somewhat useful, I guess.
finally an actual meta knight debater

Eficiente said:

Teleport friend heart is too slow and I doubt he does it bloodlusted. Invulnerability and star boosts don't work as Kirito is stronger and freezing incaps

So, I'm no expert on the matter, can someone explain me what's the difference between being used/designed to the cold of space and being able to stay and move there regularly? Because that's something everyone in Kirby can do. And I do mean everyone.

Gonna have to ask that question more clearly boyo

Eficiente said:
So, I'm no expert on the matter, can someone explain me what's the difference between being used/designed to the cold of space and being able to stay and move there regularly? Because that's something everyone in Kirby can do. And I do mean everyone.
techinacally meta knight has been seen resisting the cold of space and the cold of kirby's ice attacks which freeze enemies instantly into an ice cube (meaning that the attacks are as cold as absolute zero)

No. We do not hold instant freezing to be Absolute Zero without statements- even though mathematically this would be true. Kirito's ice is colder than space as said above, so his insta-freeze should work.

Schnee One said:
Teleport friend heart is too slow and I doubt he does it bloodlusted. Invulnerability and star boosts don't work as Kirito is stronger and freezing incaps
2 moves that are individually IC being used while bloodlusted isn't a stretch. Not sure if Kirito is stronger.

@Bambu What does "colder than space" even mean; How cold is that next to insta-freeze beings how have not problem staying in space?

Colder. That is what it is next to insta-freeze. Colder.

Ok then, I'm one comment away from voting Kirito.

How about keep said beings freeze as trophies forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back