• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jason X³
Peak Meruem
Speed Equalized

Are they bloodlusted or in-character?
What stops Meruem from fodderizing Jason via skill?
Jason's durability is 43.066 Megatons. Merumen's highest calced attack is 1.46 Megatons and possibly scales to 6.3 Megatons. Jason's durability would be between 6.83x and 29.49x times higher than Meruem's maximum output. He might honestly win by just outlasting him until he dies of radiation poising.

If they're bloodlusted then Jason can win by just absorbing chunks of Meruem whenever he strikes him.

Last edited:
Are they bloodlusted or in-character?

Jason's durability is 43.066 Megatons. Merumen's highest calced attack is 1.46 Megatons and possibly scales to 6.3 Megatons. Jason's durability would be between 6.83x and 29.49x times higher than Meruem's maximum output. He might honestly win by just outlasting him until he dies of radiation poising.

If they're bloodlusted then Jason can win by just absorbing chunks of Meruem whenever he strikes him.
OP doesn't say bloodlusted (He did say "Peak Meruem".), but yeah.
Unless Meruem's Aura can Fear/Paralysis/Death Manip Jason for a win, or Jason isn't strong enough to stat-stomp Meruem AND Meruem uses his stat-boosting options of Nen well (As well as his skills.)< he MIGHT be able to outskill Jason.

But if touching Jason gets you partially absorbed, Meruem might have to change tactics. Can he protect himself from that with Nen? Would his Information Analysis warn of him that? Can he win in a range game? Could Meruem's radiation infect Jason?

Ah right, I forgot, what stops nen crush?

Jason is durable as hell, but if he's incapped due to nen crush, Meruem would eventually be able to kill him, no?

Unless Meruem's Aura can Fear/Paralysis/Death Manip Jason for a win,
See that's what I'm having an issue with here. Peak Meruem is after the Rose Bomb has blown up in his face. So he has a hard coded timelimit and Jason is roughly thirty times more durable than his max output.

Jason could honestly be entirely incapable of moving and he still might win due to just outlasting him.

But if its pre-Rose Meruem, then Jason is 7,425.17x times more durable and stronger than Meruem. So he's literally incapable of harming Jason and one blow instantly kills him.
Can he protect himself from that with Nen?
Can Nen block robots from eating him on the sub-molecular level? If it can then sure. If not then no.
Could Meruem's radiation infect Jason?
Jason survived on Planet 666 for two weeks. Planet 666 has the following traits: Organic matter being exposed to the atmosphere causes it to disintegrate and turn into dust, the planet's average temperature fluxes between 0 and -196 degrees Celsius, there's no breathable atmosphere on the planet, the planet's condition changes every day, and even incredibly resistant microorganisms that can survive incredibly harsh conditions cannot survive on Planet 666.

Jason's body also absorbs radiation and obliterates all foreign invaders on the sub-molecular level.

So unless I'm missing something Jason is just honestly immune to any poison damage from the Rose Bomb.

Jason is durable as hell, but if he's incapped due to nen crush, Meruem would eventually be able to kill him, no?

Like no lie, this is honestly how the fight could go down.

Jason could be completely frozen and still win because Meruem just can't brick through him before he dies.

Technically, "Nen Crush" can induce Fear or Death Manipulation. Is Jason susceptible to those?
Wouldn't running away count as a loss for him? (Though I'm unsure if he can "die" or not.)

Technically, "Nen Crush" can induce Fear or Death Manipulation. Is Jason susceptible to those?
Freddy couldn't really exploit either against Jason and his displays of those powers trump what Nen can do.

But paralyzing him is probably viable. But like I said paralyzing Jason doesn't seem like it would do much since he can win but just standing still and letting Meruem exhaust himself to death.
Wouldn't running away count as a loss for him? (Though I'm unsure if he can "die" or not.)
In this form he can heal from his brain being melted, decapitations, and with enough surrounding energy being reduced to a single speck. I don't think Meruem can do enough damage against someone 30 times more durable before their healing factor negates all the damage.

So even in the best case powerscaling for Meruem, he'd be about 6.83 times weaker than Jason (& only based off a "Possibly" Scaling for his BEST feat.), & Jason has Absorption & Regen that makes melee unviable.

Nen Crush is kinda pointless because Jason is resistant or nigh-immune to the effects, paralysis excepted (Unless it can last long enough for an Incapacitation; How long for Meruem to die from the Poisoning?), & although Paralysis works, Jason outlives, paralyzed or not.

Even with Jason paralyzed, could Meruem use his stat amplification, information analysis & rage blasts to maybe try & destroy Jason beyond possibility of regeneration?
I mean, it's probably doubtful; Jason is already several times more Durable & as said, has very potent Regen.

& I don't think Meruem can BFR.
Can Jason be shortcircuited or drowned? Though, even if that could work, throwing Jason into Central Park's water to win when Meruem otherwise has no win conditions probably qualifies as the battlefield giving an "unfair advantage", & good reason for OP to change from the SBA Assumption, if they weren't thinking of doing so already.

Point is, if Meruem doesn't have any possible win conditions, isn't this a Stomp?

Yeah, if he can't damage Jason, then I guess its GG.

My memory on HxH is fuzzy, but I don't think he has enough time to incap Jason with Nen Crush without the poison ******* him first.

Yeah, if he can't damage Jason, then I guess its GG.

My memory on HxH is fuzzy, but I don't think he has enough time to incap Jason with Nen Crush without the poison ******* him first.
Not enough time? Isn't all the time Nen Crush needs just the aura touching the victim?

You need 24 hours of incap in order for it to be a win. I believe meruem will die to poison before 24 hours.

Can Jason be shortcircuited or drowned?
He used to, but not anymore. He fires off excess energy as lightning blasts and his nanos adapted around that weakness.

As for drowned Jason needs no air. The previous post included him being trapped on a planet with no breathable atmosphere for two weeks with no negative effect, he can survive in outer space, he survived being submerged in amitotic fluid for multiple weeks, and was trapped in lake for a year as a speck of dust before being repaired without dying.
Point is, if Meruem doesn't have any possible win conditions, isn't this a Stomp?
Jason can't really touch Meruem and basically has no other stat advantage. Its just that Meruem has a time limit and Jason can reliably hit said time limit.

You need 24 hours of incap in order for it to be a win. I believe meruem will die to poison before 24 hours.
Oh right, lol. My bad, sorry.
He used to, but not anymore. He fires off excess energy as lightning blasts and his nanos adapted around that weakness.

As for drowned Jason needs no air. The previous post included him being trapped on a planet with no breathable atmosphere for two weeks with no negative effect, he can survive in outer space, he survived being submerged in amitotic fluid for multiple weeks, and was trapped in lake for a year as a speck of dust before being repaired without dying.
Also my bad. Thank you for the further clarification, truly.
What's stopping bugman from just absorbing some of hockey mask?
Unless I'm mistaken (Would NOT be the first time this thread, obviously. XD ), Jason X3 probably isn't organic, right? I'm not sure if Meruem can absorb Non-Organics.
Also, wasn't it said earlier in this thread that Jason can absorb on contact, too?

Jason X3 probably isn't organic, right?
Zombie Jason's cells are akin to rocks and are noted as not being organic matter by a 25th century scientist and super computers can't even determine is Jason has any brain pattern or mammalian DNA. Jason is basically a mixture of sentient rock cells, hate, and tiny robots.
Also, wasn't it said earlier in this thread that Jason can absorb on contact, too?
Jason's nanomachines can absorb anything that hits Jason's body and he can absorb biological matter to enhance himself. But the important thing is that its OoC for Jason to resort to this, which is why I asked if the match was bloodlusted or not.

Alright so it's pritty clear that Jason stomps (Unless I unequalize speed or something), whatever gg.

Back