• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem Vs Devil [1-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's see

Meruem has physical AP advantage and more versatility but Devil has spatial manipulation and reality warping, and I can't see Meruem bypassing the Mid-High regen, as long as there's little piece of his body he can grow a mouth on it and say "heal" and King hasn't shown to be capable of atomizing

I don't see much wincons for Meruem.

Don't see any way he's dealing with the pseudo-Death and Madness manip, and plus all Meruem needs to do is absorb a piece of him and or Rage Blast him and he'll die.

Wait they have the exact same AP (with Rage blast)

Meruem: 1.46 Megatons

Devil: >Asta=1.43 Megatons

If Meruem gets even close then Devil can absorb his life-force (Don't you dare tell me that Nen isn't life force) and manipulate his surroundings with Kotodama. Meruem's not the only one that can do that.

SpookyShadow said:
If Meruem gets even close then Devil can absorb his life-force (Don't you dare tell me that Nen isn't life force) and manipulate his surroundings with Kotodama. Meruem's not the only one that can do that.
Devil gets yeeted before he closes the distance because of range issues

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
plus all Meruem needs to do is absorb a piece of him
"Aura Synthesis: Meruem's initial ability gives him strength through consumption. Meruem's aura grows every time he devours a user of Nen, with their aura synthesizing to his own. Upon consuming two of his royal guards, Pouf and Youpi, he also gained some of their Hatsu. The amount of someone's body he needs to consume to do this is unknown, although it is likely he must absorb much of their aura to obtain their Hatsu."

Bro u gotta chill, it's nowhere near good enough to be able to use it mid combat

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you were implying by absorbing in which case I apologize.

Nen passives don't work as more raw power = bypass resistances like Bleach, Bleach is actually a special case because raw power is derived directly from souls so if you have a stronger aura you can crush their soul. That's not how it works in most verses. In HxH if you have Ten you can automatically defend against hostile aura it's technically creating a forcefield around yourself.

Why do you think Gon and Killua had to learn how to use nen to even fight fodder Nen Users? For protection. Not because they couldn't beat them without nen. There were a few guys they needed nen to use as defense but Killua literally bodied a nen user without using nen and used his own attack against him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, so the only way to resist nen crush is by having Ten, which only H×H characters can?

The only resistance he has:

Resistance to Paralysis Inducement and Fear Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back