• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem Revision (Hunter x Hunter)

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Meruem's abilities and powers sections has a few mistakes in it, and could be cleaned up to be more accurate and presentable. My suggested change would be to this:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immense Pain Resistance, Skilled Martial Artist, Nen Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (Via En), Aura (His Nen is capable of inducing fear into others), Limited Power Mimicry (Gains the aura and abilities of anyone that he consumes) | Shapeshifting (Via Metamorphosis), Flight, Energy Projection (Via Rage Blast), Light Manipulation (Can transmute his Aura into photons), Teleportation, Clairvoyance (Via Photon), Limited Telepathy (Can read the minds of those his Aura has touched and detect lies)

I just need his profile unlocked in order to make the changes.

Unlocked the profile as requested, although Meruem's aura synthesis is closer to Power Absorption I'd say.

Both Pouf and Youpi could still use their abilities after Meruem had eaten the majority of their bodies so Power Absorption didn't feel right since it mentions weakening the person it is used against.

Tho they were clearly still weaker than they were before they lended their power to Meruem. Just think power absorpion would go better with what Meruem does, since he eats the character in question to gain their ability/aura, presumably needing much of their mass to gain it.

Okay, I will change it to that.

EDIT: Changes have been made.

Back