• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumi

Meruem

We need more Hunter x Hunter matches.

Post-Rose Meruem.

Tatsumi starts out in his first evolved form, but can advance to his second, and third forms. So both are 7-B

Speed is Equal.

Both in character, no prior prep time or knowledge.

Victory by death.

Who wins and why?

Tatsumi:1 Gargoyle One

Meruem:0

Inconclusive:0

Meruem has a ridiculous skill advantage

But I don't think it can get past Tatsumi's Higher Speed, AP and Durability as well as overall protection faith full armor

from what I've seen in AKG (anime), Tatsumi is weak and dumb in comparison to Meruem (a being who acquires knowledge very quickly and constantly).

I haven't seen the AKG manga tho.

I won't lie. That is some of the worst reasoning I've seen on this site. Tatsumi is certainly not the best anime/manga protagonist (There are certainly way worse characters) He is hardly "Weak and dumb" It's obvious you didn't even read the profile.

It's obvious that you didn't pay attention to my comment.

I said: Tatsumi is weak and dumb IN COMPARISON to Meruem..

And i stated that i haven't seen the manga. So you MUST consider my opinion like anime Tatsumi vs Meruem.

Meruem > Tatsumi, he can outsmart him easily, and Meruem could find a way to kill Tatsumi in seconds via strategy mastery, higher speed and more stamina. And yes, i know that Incursio boosts stamina, but you should think about how far Tatsumi could resist Meruem's attacks, he can tank them, but not for so long.

And I'll repeat it again in case you feel sick: I'm taking in consideration Anime Tatsumi, i don't know if manga Tatsumi can oneshot Meruem or not.

The canon version is the manga version, as seen here. If you are considering anime, then I'm sorry. But no vote can be counted here. Tats has both the AP, and Speed advantage. Meruem's Dura advantage is unhelpful against Neuntote. Since sharp objects require a much much higher durability differential to resist.

Tatsumi in his first form is 3.7 ish megatons. Meruem is like 1.4 or so. And is even stronger and faster in his second form.

Also, no need to be rude.

Well, no need to be rude

> That is some of the worst reasoning I've seen on this site

> It's obvious you didn't even read the profile.

Btw, i know that Tatsumi has +AP, that's why i said that Meruem could win with strategy mastery and speed.

For what i've seen, both are fast, but i don't think that anime Tatsumi is fast enough to 1v1 Meruem.

I'm out, good luck and have fun with this thread.

Sigh...

You also ignored many of Tatsumi's abilities. He could go invisible, and Meruem wouldn't be able to sense him. Since Tats can supress his pressence from the likes of Esdeath. And Esdeath>>> Meruem in the aura sensing department.

And Tats already has superior speed. Meruem is I think in the lower end of Mach 200. While Tatsumi > Mach 292.

We should replace the Mach 292 calculation.

Never mind. Just checked and the Mach 600 / 800 calc has still not been evaluated yet.

Back