• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memetic Loser vs. Memetic Loser

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Remember when Sans had 12 losses? I do.

Sans vs. Natsu Dragneel.

Both at peak.

Speed equal if necessary.

Sans undertale you re gonna have a bad time by walkingmelonsaaa-d9kg0tl
The pun-loving skeleto

vs.
Fairy tail 477 natsu thanks 500 watchers by ichigovizard96-da21fci
Post-Second Timeskip Base

Sans just gives him the usual treatment. Dodge n' teleport, soul hax n' GG.

Well then Sans can spamming bones and GasterBlaster like this and use telekinesis on his soul slamming him against walls.Not to mention Teleport going to be a problem for Natsu.

Sans is the weakest enemy (Should be considered a loser) and Kumagawa is the weakest human (And he loses A LOT in-story)

Xmark12 said:
Honestly thought this would be Sans vs Kumagawa...

Oooh... I wanna do that now.

On the topic of the actual fight, what is the nature of Natsu's Absorption? I'm pretty sure all the monsters in Undertale attack with exclusively magic. Could Sans even hit Natsu? If he can, I'd say Sans takes this. Sans' Teleportation of himself, Natsu and Natsu's attacks makes him next to impossible to hit.

Back