• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, if we are talking about sauron as spirit in times halls is complicated. They both have intangibility, they both have reality warping (I think sauron one is stronger tho, because melt's reality warping says that can only affect physical laws while sauron, with the rest of the ainur, created everything) and they both have conceptual manipulation (still thing sauron's conceptual manipulation is stronger because melt one can affect skills and thoughts but sauron used it to create with his brothers and sisters every concept in Ëa).

Also Sauron have Non-corporeality and Meltlilith doesn't have non physical interaction and sauron have the intelligence advantage on this context. Also sauron could use his arrogance agaist her using strategy. Also inmortality 3 and 4 with Regenerationn low-godly of sauron sort this (this last ones are skills that every ainur had, even in the wiki all maia sheets have this two skills).

Even if her tier is much higher my vote goes to sauron

@Lord LoHeMa

I appreciate your argument. Yes, technically Melt can still be affected because Sauron is 4-D

Hmmmm, thanks to this though, i may found some things that lack about Melt. As Servant, Melt should have Non Physical Interactions as Servants are spirit and she is a (composite) Divine Spirit no less. Melt Virus can even kill those with immortality and very high regen ability (only Kingprotea insane growth that could outmatch her virus), as she was confident enough to use virus to be able to kill BB that is a Tier 2 A and have type 5 Immortality. The virus can also absorb almost, if not all ability of the target. Reincarnations and such won't help either. It was mentioned in the story, that whoever got succed by Melt Virus will have their every being absorb and reformed into parts of herself completely, and would be cut off from the cycle of reincarnation (in regards to the AI victims that fell prey into her virus).

It's a stomp since melt is 2-A (just because tier), but a combination of conceptual manipulation and reality warping that helped bring the universe up (I personally think) could nullify virus possible threats, leaving the whole fight to the things I mentioned.

And it's true that Soul hax surpasses low-godly, bug I still think that reality warping and conceptual manipulation could sort it

Well, tier doesn't always determine the outcome of a match. But yeah, Melt is like Sauron but more in everything I think. And if Sauron has Conceptual Manipulation, Melt also has her own.

I still think that sauron is pretty more inteligent but yeah, melt and anime crazy powerful levels xd

Is she the most powerful character in fate series, if someone know?

Nah. Arguably, currently it will go to BB, Arcueid, Arjuna Alter, or Types. But as i said, still very arguable which is the stronkest

Back