• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Whitebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired

Distance: 100m

Win via death, KO or incapacitation

Meliodas starts in Wrath Mode and has full control

Meliodas anime full appearance
Whitebeard desktop 1006x846 hd-wallpaper-963317

I'm not sure if it's likely to change but meliodas has huge speed advantage.

And he can make clones of himself and reflect his quakes.If WB was faster he'd win but given that he is much slower and the difference in power isn't that big I'll say meliodas high diff.

i doubt that full counter works on WBs DF, at least not with the shown effect, afterall isnt he "vibrating a object" and the aftereffect is becoming the incredible destructive stuff? if i understtod it correctly than FC shouldnt be able to affect the quakes :I

either way, meliodas has black flames and also revenge counter, furthermore he is faster, i think it will need some time but meliodas wins, he has immense healing powers too which should bring him back from near-death ^_^

With what GS and Westwood said, i'm going with what Meliodas currently has on him. I mean it'll take time for him, but he'll do WB in eventually.

CrossverseCrisis said:
With what GS and Westwood said, i'm going with what Meliodas currently has on him. I mean it'll take time for him, but he'll do WB in eventually.
Thanks for your input brother

Anytime. So unless WB has something that i am possibly missing(like it always happens), it's 4 for Meliodas and 0 for WB.

Basically Meliodas takes this due to the fact that Whitebeard's own strength will backfire in him. Meliodas can pretty accumulate hits from WB then finally use revenge counter which will pretty much put WB to his downfall especially since WB's durability is lower than his own AP which makes it that more lethal.

Meliodas wins due to the speed advantage and using revenge counter. Whitebeard's durability is also lower than his attack potency.

I guess you could add this to Whitebeard and Meliodas page, I was not expecting a clean sweep honestly @Crossverse

Faisal Shourov said:
I guess you could add this to Whitebeard and Meliodas page, I was not expecting a clean sweep honestly @Crossverse
Well with the reasons stated above and the fact someone has yet to defend WB here(doubt it, tbqh), it was pretty obvious at any point here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Well with the reasons stated above and the fact someone has yet to defend WB here(doubt it, tbqh), it was pretty obvious at any point here.
Well previously many general users just went by the tiers and said character X wins, Im glad that's been improving lately. People are seeing into speed and hax more which are bigger factor than AP in many cases

Hmm. Anyways, wanna add this to Meliodas and WB's pages? Assuming one of them is not blocked, of course.

this thread looks all well and wrapped up, but can anyone explain to me what whitebeard did to deserve a small country level AP/DC? His most powerful bloodlusted attack punched through a island..

LordAizenSama said:
this thread looks all well and wrapped up, but can anyone explain to me what whitebeard did to deserve a small country level AP/DC? His most powerful bloodlusted attack punched through a island..
Idk how to answer that to ya, Aizen. Actually who in God's Hell put Whitebeard at that level anyways???

This should not be a win for Meliodas. Even if he is faster, he has no way of harming Whitebeard because he has large island durability. Revenge Counter wouldn't work because his durability is large mountain at most. A single hit and Mel's down. I say Whitebeard should have won.

Heavy Nanatsu fanboys here.

Whitebeard is Large Island. Meliodas is somewhere on the lower end scaling for Island when looking at his fights against the commandments.

Speed is irrelevant when Whitebeard can tank all of his attacks and has precognition. If he hits Meliodas once, he gets a huge advantage. He'd also be capable of seeing full counter coming the second before it connects and either clad himself in haki or halt his assault and be more cautious.

The victory was ripped from Meliodas' page, which is good. I don't know what compelled you guys to suggest that Meliodas wrecks WB when the power difference between them is multiplier of some dozens.

It's not something an opponent is going to fall for every time they throw a strike, especially in a 1-on-1 match. I'm also pretty certain that WB can tank one of his quakes with little trouble despite his age and illness.

also, unless i'm completely mistaken, I've only seen full counter work on his opponents abilities and not on their physical blows. The only confusion I have is from the first chapter when he fought the holy knight who seemingly sent shockwaves from his swing, but I'm not about to skim through all of the chapters to find a uncontested pure physical blow being reflected back at the enemy.

Still, even if full counter works on everything, Whitebeard would have to throw feints and try to ease his blade past Meliodas' defense. Or he could evade or stop his attack while using his precog.

Revenge Counter is out of the question since he'd have to tank attacks, which would not happen with his inferior durability.

Hmm. Well i guess that settles it then, i suppose. The results are taken out of their pages and this match is likely a stomp given WB's superior stats and such.

Will have to close this then if that's the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back