• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs. Tohka Yatogami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Mark Mel scales from a 221.8 gigaton feat. If I'm understanding things right Assault Mode is at least 2x that, though considering he's High 6-C+ he would have to be at least 500 gigatons.

Well, Tohka is 660 Gigaton so I guess she has the AP advantage (meanless but still; I need to put the + on her profile) About this battle, Mel has the advantage in versatility but Tohka can do some things which can give her the win.

I would say Meliodas wins. Tohka's best technique, Pavershlev, is practically useless thanks to Full Counter. Meliodas also has Regenerationn for his advantage and if things get difficult he can always beat her with Revenge Counter. Plus, Meliodas is a better fighter in terms of martial arts and swordsmanship.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Demon Mark Mel scales from a 221.8 gigaton feat. If I'm understanding things right Assault Mode is at least 2x that, though considering he's High 6-C+ he would have to be at least 500 gigatons.
If you are referring to the values of power level in Nanatsu no Taizai, this is quite unreliable. For example, Late Morning Escanor is 114 000 in power level and Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas toyed with him while just being 142 000 so Meliodas' strength in Assault Mode isn't just doubled. Furthermore, Tohka is made of magic if i remember well so Meliodas can simply "Counter Vanish" her from existence. My vote goes for Meliodas.

Well yeah, even so Tohka in this form are not that skilled than her base form iirc while Mel in other hand has an experience more than thousands year, basically skill vs AP situation again it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back