• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Anything to distract me from making a match for Erza. The fight takes place in Danafor.

Meliodas: 1

Ryüko: 0

Unsealed Base Meliodas and True Life Fiber Synchronize Ryüko. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

does Meliodas get Lostvayne? if yes i would say Meliodas purely because of what he could do to Albion and how fast he sliced while attacking Galan if no then Matoi but wait... hold on does speed equalized also apply to attack speeds? if so then a bit more tricky hmm, after careful consideration i will still say Meliodas if he gets Lostvayne only because of what he did to Albion

Wait, i just realized this is a fight between a 7-A and a High 7-A?

Also, Dire, she doesnt necessarily, Nui could literally make dozens of clones of herself and Ryuko fared just fine against her. Hellfire is gonna cause a LOT of trouble for her though due to it's ability to nullify Regenerationn...

Full Counter and Counter vanish are useless against non-physical attacks, which is all Ryuko uses. Lostvayne is like Naruto shadow clones - the clones are proportionitally weaker. Lostvayne is good because Full Counter, Meliodas's specialty, barely uses any magic at all. So if Meliodas duplicates himself into a 100 clones, all he is doing is creating an army of fodder.

As for hellfire, I seem to remember someone on this site saying Matoi's Regenerationn is molecular in nature (not High level regen, just that it happens from the molecules). If this is correct, I'll elaborate on my argument, if not, Hellfire is definitely a real threat

@WeeklyBattles

Well, I did that because Ryüko's high end Mountain level so if I opened a match for her against a normal Mountain level character, it might have been deemed a stomp.

@Monarch

Not sure about Lostvayne but where did you get that Naruto's clones are weaker than him? Except you mean in durability? Also, yeah Full Counter and Counter Vanish are useless but he still has Revenge Counter which might knock her out or incapacitate like it did to Ban. What's Hellblaze's limit?

Shadow cloning spreads chakra evenly between the clones and the original, so yes, the more clones, the weaker they become. Lostvayne works on the same principle, splitting the magic levels between the clones, so the original and the clones become proportionately weaker as their power is divided. Revenge Counter is definitely a serious threat, but considering that it only blew all the limbs off Hendrickson (can't believe I just said someone "only" had all their limbs blown off), Ryuko should be able to regenerate from it, as it doesn't use the Hellfire.

As for Hellfire, my question is whether Ryuko's regen happens on a cellular or a molecular nature (as I saw someone state in another thread). I am aware that she only has high-mid regen, but how the regen works is important to. If it is molecular in nature, I doubt Hellfire can stop it, as the most it has been shown to work on are a low-high regenerator. And even then, Ban still healed the wound, it was just as if he did it with his natural healing ability rather than the fountain of life's Regenerationn (there is a scar sure, but that still means the wound healed). So I don't believe Hellfire negates Regenerationn, it just reduces it. So while it would still be a threat with lethal attacks, scratches and the like would heal just fine.

Naruto's clones have been shown to harm people on his level even when they're spread out but we should just drop the issue.

the reason im saying meliodas would stomp with Lostvayne is not because of the clones... its because of the power up he gets when wielding it. anyone remember when King explained Sacred treasures to Hawk? Meliodas would just slice Matoi in half with no problems at all thats why i said it would be a landslide victory for Meliodas

...Unless Hellfire actually works on Ryuko simply slicing her in half wont do anything, unless he slices her from both sides simultaneously...

well looking at the speed Meliodas sliced Albion into 7 nice slices i would say slicing her from both sides is more than a possiblity not to mention Meliodas does have revenge counter

Revenge counter won't slice her from both sides. As for the powerup, that is more simply allowing him to fully access his natural power, so his tier and power won't change.

tier and power won't change sure i'm not saying that but just looking at feats with Lostvayne you know? and as i said already meliodas does have the swordmanship skills and speed to slice her from both sides

Dire Fatalis2 said:
well looking at the speed Meliodas sliced Albion into 7 nice slices i would say slicing her from both sides is more than a possiblity not to mention Meliodas does have revenge counter
This would only be a possibility if Mel knew about Ryuko's weakness, which he doesn't and probably never will.

touche ScarletFireFly but even if he never realizes the weakness it would go something like this. Meliodas slices Matoi in half without any problems Matoi does not die regens after a moment Meliodas goes welp another damn regenerator? tries hellfire possibly does not work i dunno. Meliodas notes that so what? she still can't do anything to me its just a war of attrition now its a draw

Meliodas has weak clones in fact when creates a clone his power is halved so that would be a bad idea. But in general if his flames won't stop her regenartion I would give this to Ryuko

Mel's clones would be a bad idea since they are considerably weaker than him. Ryuko will send them flying with shockwaves and she can also create afterimages for confusion.

If Ban could heal his wound, then so can Ryuko. Yes it left a scar to Ban but that means the wound healed, although not completely. And there's also the very feasible possibility than Ryuko will evolve to withstand those flames.

im not sure about this speed equalize thing can someone specify does it only affect movement speed? or does it encompass everything that involves speed

Dire Fatalis2 said:
im not sure about this speed equalize thing can someone specify does it only affect movement speed? or does it encompass everything that involves speed
It equalizes everything regarding speed movement/travelling/combat/reactions

i'm really bad with articulation so i enlisted a friend of mine who is better at explaining things like this who will show up soon

Btw if I remember correctly, Cooking Festival Coco who only Massively Hypersonic+ will still have access to his Relativistic+ spear regardless of the speed equalized, so weapon that does not scaled to the user speed may be unaffected.

Are you trolling or are you serious? How can you win if you can't touch your opponent and you can't protect from a single of her attacks.

Exactly? why try to compare characters that are in different power levels? this is my point? so...you're saying i can start a Yamcha VS Saitama battle and say ''power equalizer'' and that will lead to yamcha possibly winning? that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Galadrian said:
Exactly? why try to compare characters that are in different power levels? this is my point? so...you're saying i can start a Yamcha VS Saitama battle and say power equalizer and that will lead to yamcha possibly winning? that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
Only speed can be equalized as that allows more matches to be discussed. Equalizing other stats is against the rules as well. Please read the site's rules and drop this discussion.

@Galdrian Saitama and Yamcha are actually already on the same power level, but you'd have to equalize speed otherwise Yamcha would speedblitz, but that's not what's supposed to be discussed right now. I'd ask that you please stop derailing the thread and try to stay on topic.

Back