• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is speed equalized?
If not then speed difference is too much
Also meliodas can't counter Reinhard immortality
Or matter manip
I don't see any wincon meli having
Reinhard stomps

Is speed equalized?
If not then speed difference is too much
Also meliodas can't counter Reinhard immortality
Or matter manip
I don't see any wincon meli having
Reinhard stomps
He can seal him apparently but i would need a knowledgeable one on Melis side

Meliodas now has EE with true magic and he can now resist matter manipulation atomic and that he has speed amps to help deal with the speed gap.
I dont see matter manip resistance on his page and i did like to know how his EE works

he has passive deconstruction aura and his EE is done by gesture

also can you take a look to this crt?
Whats the range for the deconstruction aura? And is his EE like a projectile or?
I did take a look and i cant really find anything on matter manip resistance specifically

Whats the range for the deconstruction aura? And is his EE like a projectile or?
I did take a look and i cant really find anything on matter manip resistance specifically
That’s it’s being applied from my nnt crt. The passive deconstruction aura has at least 100 meter range and by passes resistances as portent as the demon king and his EE is an attack he just points and bad erased

That’s it’s being applied from my nnt crt. The passive deconstruction aura has at least 100 meter range and by passes resistances as portent as the demon king and his EE is an attack he just points and bad erased
the EE might have worked but Reinhard can swing his sword faster than Meliodas can point at him and the starting distance is a couple of kms so a 100m radius wouldnt be enough for deconsturction

the EE might have worked but Reinhard can swing his sword faster than Meliodas can point at him and the starting distance is a couple of kms so a 100m radius wouldnt be enough for deconsturction
You can't state that with = speed unless the profile states "X speed with Y attack speed", for example.

Also, I know SBA would cover that, but we have to argue this starting distance bro

meliodas from speedblitz
Meliodas não vai dar blitz em ninguém não, doido, ele tá com = speed e a transformação (que eu num sei como funciona) com certeza não amplifica speed pra deixar um blitz acontecer (a diferença teria que ser tipo umas 3x mais pra ele)

Meliodas não vai dar blitz em ninguém não, doido, ele tá com = speed e a transformação (que eu num sei como funciona) com certeza não amplifica speed pra deixar um blitz acontecer (a diferença teria que ser tipo umas 3x mais pra ele)
Tá em português 😭

Meliodas' transformations multiply his speed

As marcas multiplicam em 2x cada

Yeah
Assim sendo, e não contando como magia, a marca do Meliodas é algo que o Reinhardt não pode lidar

I would call it a stomp, but if 2x speed and AP isn't enough to say so, Meliodas FRA

stop... just stop crying
As in. I don't understand what you swear saying below:

Sim

Assim sendo, e não contando como magia, a marca do Meliodas é algo que o Reinhardt não pode lidar

Eu chamaria isso de stomp, mas se 2x velocidade e AP não forem suficientes para dizer isso, Meliodas FRA

N
Como em. Não entendo o que você jura dizendo abaixo:

sim

Eu chamaria isso de stomp, mas se 2x velocidade e AP não for suficiente para dizer isso, Meliodas FRA
It wasn't me who said

Do you want the translation into English?

Como em. Não entendo o que você jura dizendo abaixo:

sim

Eu chamaria isso de stomp, mas se 2x velocidade e AP não for suficiente para dizer isso, Meliodas FRA
"Therefore, and not counting as magic, Meliodas' mark is something that Reinhardt cannot handle.

I would call it a stomp, but if 2x speed and AP isn't enough to say that, Meliodas FRA"

Meliodas aura can increase in range since it was actually affecting Britannia and that the EE is quick in the Meliodas vs reinheart match.

posso confirmar que Meliodas entrou na faixa de velocidade FTL? também Meliodas precisaria se transformar para obter o aumento de velocidade, então ele pode fazer isso mais rápido do que Reinhard balançando uma espada
Meliodas has a calculation of 53.1c in base form

Back