• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs All of One piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking if Meliodas could take on all of one piece at the same time (excluding fodder characters, main characters and important characters only).

However, I realized that the Logia argument would be used, and we don't have any idea if Meliodas's blazefire enchantment could cut through something like Logias.

So I was thinking either Logia intagibility is off or Meliodas has Haki (since everyone has it in one piece). People from one piece can also have magic (since Holy Knights use magic in Nanatsu no Taizai). In other words Logia users are not invincible against Meliodas for the sake of this battle.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Meliodas

vs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/One_Piece

Round 1

One at a time, bloodlusted, all forms can be used

Round 2

All at once, bloodlusted, all forms used, (however one piece characters cannot break character and use a plan that someone like Lelouch Vii Brittania made up in order to win)

Meliodas
The Cap'n of the sins.

One Piece 2
vs.

"(excluding fodder characters, main characters and important characters only)" -> what does this mean? No admirals? No luffy and crew?

If you are including top tiers, Whitebeard alone is enough to beat him. Meliodas can maybe take out one Admiral. Maybe.

Characters without names basically, so now army of 100 000 marines. Only characters with names are allowed.

Oh, ok.

Round 1: Stops at Whitebeard (so the top character essentially).

Round 2: Destroyed by 3 Admirals, Whitebeard and the rest on that level

Hmm? I see that thread, but how does Meliodas survive quake punches? His durability is only currently scaled to Galan, who in turn has only shown mountain level feats. Using full counter and especially revenge counter implies that he takes the damage to begin with. I guess he can maybe beat Whitebeard if he reflect a couple quake punches, but that seems more like a double KO than a win in my book. Meliodas doesn't have Ban-level regen.

As for round 2, all the top tiers in OP are far, far too much for Meliodas. We have at least four people scaled to WB, 3 admirals scaled near WB and other monsters like Mihawk and Dragon. He'd be overwhelmed very fast, regardless of speed difference.

Meliodas isn't exactly a large statue for them to attack all at once though. If they attack him they'll have to take turns, and considering his full counter, Akainu, Akoji, and Kizaru's attacks are going to be largely ineffective. Meliodas has full counter which can reflect all types of non physical attacks and magic attacks. He also has counter vanish which basically allows him to dispel those attacks. In other words, lightning, fire, ice, or any sort of attack like those will be countered.

And remember Logia intangibility is disabled or Meliodas has Haki for this fight. That means people like Akainu and Akoji can be killed by Meliodas with a single slash to the neck.

As for White Beard his performance wasn't really all that great. He may have been the strongest pirate but he got badly injured by Akainu and ended up getting killed by a relic of a pistol. Even though he's ranked Massive Hypersonic, I think that's only at his full strength which won't last very long against someone like Meliodas.

It should also be noted that Meliodas is Massively Hypersonic+. While One Piece Top Tiers are Massively Hypersonic in combat speed.

Right now, we haven't quite seen Meliodas reflect special attacks of the scale seen in One Piece, so it seems almost NLF to me to suggest that he can do it regardless. However, the real issue is that Meliodas needs to understand the nature of the attack before reflecting it. I suppose I am comfortable ceding the gauntlet style to Meliodas as of now (until we get an idea where people like Gol D Roger were at), but the all-at-once one will probably result in Meliodas getting hit with an Island level attack at least once, which is enough.

Oh, yea, and Akainu/Aokiji can't be killed by a slash to the neck, they are island level durability at a minimum and probably at WB's level in durability.

Well the thing about that is Whitebeard's island level durability was killed by a few lead bullets from Black Beard. The thing about One Piece characters I think is that they are durable but only when they are focused on blocking and defending.

Also full counter doesn't require him to take damage, it's revenge counter that does. Full counter just reflects the attack. However for revenge counter yes he does need to take damage to begin with. However he hasn't used it since he regained his demonic powers which can somehow vaporize a small Kingdom instantneously.

I don't believe Meliodas needs to know the nature of his opponents attack to full counter it. He has shown to full counter many Holy Knights who he has never seen before.

I suppose the main reason One Piece would have trouble coordinating a full out attack is that he can use full counter and Lost Vayne in order to create clones of himself. While this does reduce his power by a factor of the clones, it has no effect on his ability to use full counter, so even if they attacked using ranged attacks from all directions, it would be full countered via the clone ability.

Well he has been able to deflect multiple attacks all at once as long as they are coming from the same direction. He has been able to reflect attacks on the scale of one piece as shown by deflecting that massive golem's five fireball attack which upon reflection destroyed the mountain size+ golem. I don't think Meliodas has ever been shown to have difficulty reflecting any attacks that are not physical in nature so I believe he should be able to reflect all of One Piece's Attacks considering they are of roughtly the same tier.

His Danafor feat isn't really considered vaporization, nor is it known if it was instant. If you mean the giant hole he put near the castle, that wasn't really explained either.

I attached the scan that shows he needs to know the attack (according to Guila). Also, Meliodas can clone himself, but since that affects his power level, wouldn't that also affect his speed? He blitzed Galan after he boosted his power level and was blitzed by Galan prior to that.

ScanNNT

Well yes, but it wasn't the nature of his attacks, rather the nature of his timing. Basically there's a certain degrees he has to be facing if he wants to full counter which is why when Vivian used bend room will Gilthunder's lightning it worked (though one could also argue that Meliodas allowed himself to be sluggish in this fight in order to save Princess Maragaret).

Jitsuzō BunshiÒÇîÕ«ƒÕâÅÕêåÞ║½ÒüÿÒüñÒü×ÒüåÒüÂÒéôÒüùÒéô literally meaning "Physical Clone"ÒÇì: The sacred treasure Lostvayne's special ability that allows Meliodas to create up to four clones of himself. [1] The clones only retain a fraction of the original's power, with one clone having half the power level of the original. The halved power level is divided among each additional clone.[2] Each Physical Clone is still able to use Full Counter to its full potential as the attack focuses on the enemy's attack power, rather than the one uses Full Counter, this allows Meliodas to use Full Counter 5 times on the same attack, thus doing 5X the attack power of a single full counter.

http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Lostvayne

Yes cloning himself would decrease his physical strength but not magical abilities. It may affect his speed but it would be for an instant. After that he can simply undo the clone technique.

As for the vaporization, I suppose it seemed that way in the anime, but in the manga, it was just a massive black pillar that rose to the sky I believe.

The full details aren't a hundred percent known but we got quite a glimpse due to the flashback he had when he was controlling his wrath. Basically it showed him a replay of his memories and each and every time Liz got killed he unleashed his wrath and instantly destroyed the small kingdom. I believe it probably was vaproized because Dreyfus and Hendrickson actually went inside the hole later and that's where Dreyfus was infected by demons.

If it was merely pulverized then the entire place would have been filled rubble not a crater. Well that's how I read it at least.

Oh right as for the full counter, it's not exactly the nature of the attack but rather the direction from which it comes from. The scan you attached was before Meliodas obtained lost Vayne so he couldn't get any clones here.

It wouldn't really make any sense if Meliodas needed to know the nature (like elemental or something) of his opponents attacks considering he full counters a bunch of attacks that were of magical nature (including poison apparently, and vines, death magic, etc) simlutaneously

Meliodas was a former holy knight so it is plausible he knew all of those knights and what they used. Addtionally, it is accepted that Danafor was pulverization; you are mixing up Danafor with the vampire castle (where Meliodas used a mysterious black pillar to create another gigantic hole). In fact, if Danafor was vaporization, Meliodas would be a small country buster instead (and this thread would have a very obvious winner).

The thing above Meliodas cloning himself was what I perceived as a response to me saying he would get overwhelmed by all the top tiers at once. This is still true if he clones himself, so that hasn't changed at all. I would also bet money that his clones lose speed compared to his true form.

The only problem is that the top tiers can't fight him simultaneously, they would have to take turns attacking.

The only way the top tiers could actually make a simultaneous assault is that if they used their most powerful ranged attacks. However the problem with that is that Meliodas can simply full counter all of them if they come from the same direction, and clone counter while in different directions. Are you suggesting that someone attacks him while he's using full counter? Wouldn't they get destroyed by their comrade's own attacks then?

Also Meliodas would only have to use clones for full counter, he doesn't use it like Naruto because he knows he'll get physically weaker when he's not using full counter.

As for Meliodas being a former Holy Knight, he was able to full counter attacks by the New Generation holy knights as well, some of which he couldn't have known because he wasn't a Holy Knight back then. Also the Golem with the large fireball attack, it was the first time he encountered it so there's no way he could have known that either.

As for the vampire castle, I haven't read to that part yet so no spoilers please lol.

I suppose the main question is can Meliodas speed blitz and cut down the number of enemies before he tires out. To be honest I think the Straw Hats might or Paramecium types like Doffy may be better to fight him than the Admirals (except Fujitora) since he can't counter physical attacks. The admirals would be a huge disadvantage considering their attacks are pretty much all elemental so they would have to rely on their Haki and physical strength which would reduce their attack potency by quite a bit.

Mel's danafor attack isn't vaporizzation, it's dark energy consuming everything not strong enough to contain in, in addition, Meliodas has currently died and returned, regaining SOME of his complete magical power, and assault mode has been made, from what i've seen so far in this thread Mel wins np

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back