• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I am a busy bee today. I'll make this short and sweet. But I seem to be the king of making other threads when I'm supposed to do Digimon Revisions. ovo

Should Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon have composite statistics, similar to the Knights and Angels? This is something that has randomly popped into my head. This stems from the fact that they are literally just evil versions of Gallantmon. This may not be enough, just something that came up. The other question the arises is if they should gain Gallantmon's resistances or not.

Megidramon crusader
Megidramo

ChaosGallantmon
ChaosGallantmo

If their just evil versions I don't see why they wouldn't have his resistances, unless his resistances come from him being a good guy.

This entry is more specific of course.

Another form of Dukemon, which has awoken to its instincts as a Virus-species. Its heart and thoughts are completely Dark Side, and it is nothing more than the "Digital Hazard" that brings calamity to the Digital World. It is clad in black, demonic armor refined from high purity Chrome Digizoid just like Dukemon, and its right hand can become the demonic lance "Balmung" while its left hand can become the demonic shield "Gorgon". It is definitely a being set in opposition to Dukemon.

This also helps.

An extremely wicked Digimon that is the most evil among Dragon Digimon. It is a pillar of the Four Great Dragons Digimon alongside Qinglongmon, Goddramon, and Holydramon, but its personality is so fiendish that it doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to the other three. Although it is a rare species that isn't even known to be extant, and its very existence is a "Digital Hazard", its powers were sealed away by some sort of "force". However, it is said that a great amount of damage will be exerted on the Digital World when its powers are awakened. It has a body made from Chrome Digizoid. According to one theory, Megidramon and Chaos Dukemon are the same being, and it is said that whether that wave of terror is projected as a dark knight or as a dark dragon depends on the observer.

Hmm... I don't see a problem with them having his resistances then.

Edit: Just read the second post and I agree.

So you gave up? Just like that?....The world is ending....I guess Megidramon scares you too much to disagree. ovo

Considering the fact that they're implied to simply be Slide Evolutions of each other, I don't see a problem with combining their profiles.

Since it's implied that the two are simply the same Digimon from another perspective, I have no qualms with this.

Back