• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original Warrior 10 upgrade​

This a big upgrade for Warrior 10. We knew they had the power surpassing normal Megas, however they have several top tier feats.

In Digimon Frontier Aldamon had defeated BlackSeraphimon who had evolved from data of Seraphimon.

Fusion type like Aldamon are equal to the original warrior 10 as they inherited all their power.

A Digimon whose power over fire exceeds that of legend due to the unknown powers it obtained by fully inheriting the might of the Ten Legendary Warriors.
~ Digimon Reference Book

Then in Digimon ReArise Spotlight Digimon Quest Royal Knight Dynasmon stated they'd be able to seal Millenniummon if they had help from at least one more knight (40:37). Even the weakened power of Ancient Greymon and Ancient Garurumon managed to fill the gap and seal Millenniummon (45:28).

As such Warrior 10 should be upgraded to 1-C.

Hybrid level Digimon update​

Hybrid Digimon are born by transforming and multiplying Digimon formed from digital data with the potential of analog humans. This potential can make their power vary, such as Agnimon who could fight only Perfect level Digimon such as Cerberumon could defeat even mega level Murmukusmon with his potential. Thus the hybrids should be "higher with human willpower".

Also the combined special moves of hybrids are techniques that rivals Trinity Burst performed by WarGrowmon, Rapidmon and Taomon that had killed Gulfmon who was born from Apocalymon's data.

So these techniques should be 1-C.

Fusion types in spirits page​

Currently some Warrior 10 pages have fusion type keys in them. However these forms should be in spirits page as they are fusion of human and beast type forms and Warrior 10 themselves never evolved into those forms.

ChaosDukemon/ChaosGallantmon and Megidramon page merge​

This one is pretty straightforward. Megidramon and ChaosDukemon are actually same being who appears differently depending on observer's fear.

One theory states that Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon were once the same entity, and whether it appears as a dark knight or a dark dragon depends on how you observe this virtual wave of terror.
~ Digimon Reference Book

And this is not just a theory as we saw Megidramon transforming into ChaosDukemon due to the protagonist's fear in Digimon ReArise. We also saw this in Digimon Card Game as well.

Thus they should be merged into one page.

Profile reworks​

Currently many of our profiles of anime, manga and game characters are outdated with newfound information that we didn't knew in past, and some of them also doesn't have proper formatting, so we'll work on complete reworks for profiles of important characters of the verse.

Darkside Power update​

These are some update for Darkside Power.

The miasma made from darkness is poisonous so it should have Poison Manipulation.

Also beings that uses darkness will keep revive again and again as long as concept of darkness exists. Thus Darkside power should have type 4 and 8 Immortality.

Last edited:
OP looks good.
btw i noticed that the justification for Kernel residents having acausality type 4 is quite literally the definition of type 5
since it's currently accepted that kernel transcends the entirety of the digital world
As long as they’re shown that they’re unable to be interacted with normally (which is what differentiates types 4 and 5) then I can agree with type 5.

As long as they’re shown that they’re unable to be interacted with normally (which is what differentiates types 4 and 5) then I can agree with type 5.
yeah kernel is pretty uninteractable needing either some type of beings using their light power (which is like the laws that governs the DW)
or needing a place that has entirely different laws such as the infinity mountain

Warrior 10 upgrade is blatant

The Hybrid thing should be fine but a bit reworded, the scans never mention willpower, so no need to have that in the justification.

The Fusion part is also obvious.

ChaosDukemon and Megidramon being the same is very clear, so yeah.

The Darkness stuff is also fine.

yeah kernel is pretty uninteractable needing either some type of beings using their light power (which is like the laws that governs the DW)
or needing a place that has entirely different laws such as the infinity mountain
This is completely wrong and some of those things didn't even happen.

This is completely wrong and some of those things didn't even happen.
i mean the infinity mountain is like the biggest anti feat as far as i know and it's been stated multiple times to have different laws than the DW
and the holy thing is about angels going through kernel so it is attributed to holy power
so as far as i'm aware kernel can't be reached easily or at least as far as i know none was able to reach by just moving around most of it is via special means or using the power of angels(rearise)

i mean the infinity mountain is like the biggest anti feat as far as i know and it's been stated multiple times to have different laws than the DW
and the holy thing is about angels going through kernel so it is attributed to holy power
so as far as i'm aware kernel can't be reached easily or at least as far as i know none was able to reach by just moving around most of it is via special means or using the power of angels(rearise)
Then it should be mentioned that Holy power can interact with it in the page.

i mean the infinity mountain is like the biggest anti feat
Bring the scans in favor of it then. Remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so unless you have evidence of it being completely unaffectable despite the anti feats to it, then this isn't valid.

Bring the scans in favor of it then. Remember, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, so unless you have evidence of it being completely unaffectable despite the anti feats to it, then this isn't valid.
(1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5)
as shown here the infinity mountain has different sets of rules than the DW as in time differs and you can't really bring stuff like items there and all of that stuff
for the chronomon stuff i said, as it is right now it's not really accepted that he can destroy kernel so 🤷

since everything beside type 5 has been pretty much unanimous i think it's fine to add em and i'll ask some people to comment on type 5

apparently this is enough support to apply both suggestions so i'll apply the changes after some time
thanks for everyone who helped

Back