• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Megaman Vs S.U Cast (Except the humans,vidalia ain't doing shit with that shotgun)

RULES

1- Morals Off For Mega

2- Morals Off For Steven And The Crystal Gems (Yes,i know it's cruel :p,but nvm)

3.The homeworld gems and crystal gems are allied this time

4- The homeworld gems get a 6 hour prep time to know about megaman

5.If Gems Stomp,Megaman Has Access To 1-2 Robot Master Weapon Arsenal

6.Gems Are BloodLusted

7.It's a run the gauntlet fight,so megaman has to fight them all,But if entire gems stomp again,then he will fight them individually.

Bonus:

If megaman somehow magically managed to obtain the gem powers,what weapons would he have?,If he copied garnet weapons i think he would obtain something like the power armor or the hard knuckle... If he copied jasper,i think he would obtain something like the break dash but covered on flames.

Mega Man solos the verse casually. The only question mark would be The Cluster, but AZ should stop that.

Not sure about the Bonus, tbh.

Agreed, Mega Man casually strolls right through the gems tbh. The Cluster may be a challenge, but his hax and speed will push him through.

I don't know if six hours of prep are even going to help the gems since I don't think they can devise a plan to actually take Mega Man down but that's imo.

The bonus question's interesting. I'm not really familiar with the show, but I would imagine his weapons being all colorful and gem-like (Yeah, I'm really creative...).

TBH, I could picture this looking like Madara vs Shinobi Force lmao

Anyway, He'd probably get Lapis' powers, so hydrokinetics?

Just want to point out there are two different Low 2-Cs in SU, one is a weapon and the other is a Gem

There's a few Gems from the comics that could have profiles here

Im honestly surprised no one has used one of the most haxxed Gems in-verse, the Glass Ghost

Oh that reminds me Season 1 Steven may have a devent reaction speed feat via steering a bike that went around the world in a few minutes

Well, there are a few ways that S.U. could beat Megaman.

1: Steven uses the Glass of Time and goes back in time and destroys Megaman before he's built.

2: Lapis creates water clones of Megaman that are all the same strength as him and they overwhelm him.

3: They seal him in a bubble and BFR him back to Homeworld.

4: They could just blow up the Earth and that might kill him. Of course, if the Cluster emerged and he was on the Earth he would be if not dead, severely weakened by the explosion, and then the Cluster could finish him off.

Just wait until it is reavealed that White Diamond was the one who shattered Homeworld, the she becomes Low 5-B and we can do this right, althrough we're gonna have to wait until the hiatus ends, so it might take some eternities.

Just wait until it is reveled that she calls others "starlight" because all of the Gems are actually stars, and then everybody becomes 4-C via existing.

I mean

Rose has a tier 4 realm creation feat

One of the Gems from the comics was able to move the sun

Small ships have tier 4 hype

I once saw a funny comic where Yellow and Blue went to tell White that Pink was "shattered." It basically went like this.

Yellow: "Ok White, I've got some bad news for you, but PLEASE try to remain cal-"

Blue (In a state of distress): "Pink was SHATTERED!"

White: *Stares blankly* *Eye twitches*

Wide shot of Homeworld… BOOM!!!

Back