• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is that mid high? Being shattered to pieces is this high only.
He (a water monster) got frozen and then broken, you can see in the cutscenes afterwards no piece of him is present there, it would be high if the pieces of ice where show coming back together, which doesn't happen

He (a water monster) got frozen and then broken, you can see in the cutscenes afterwards no piece of him is present there, it would be high if the pieces of ice where show coming back together, which doesn't happen
Hmph. Tho I don't see if this would prevent him from being vaporized, as vaporization is even higher destruction

I don't care what you see this as, it was already accepted recently, it is pratically vaporization for a water monster like him

Rock fought and defeated Yellow Devil, who's almost identical to Chaos. Both are liquid monsters with an eye weakness, Yellow Devil could even absorb Mega Man in arcade games

If it can be frozed, it can be evaporated.

Though I don't know if people are taking into account that weapons like Ice Slasher/Freeze Cracker or Atomic Fire haven't shown the AoE necessary to affect P. Chaos entire body.

Well, maybe the Freeze Cracker did.

Using black holes should still be a wincon anyway. Mega Man has used Black Hole on Mercury (another robot who was liquid himself) before in order to defeat him so I don't see why not.

I mean, this legit makes no sense since Chaos only regened from being broken to pieces. So even if it's mid high somehow it's not mid high enough
Bullshit. Evaporation is a change of state the same way that freezing is, and since Chaos' molecules aren't destroyed, there's nothing stopping him from regenerating himself

Evaporation is equivalent to freezing? What?
Do not twist my words. What I said is that Evaporation (a.k.a changing from liquid to gaseous state) is a change of state much like how freezing (a.k.a chaging from a liquid state to a solid state) is a change of state

Evaporation doesn't destroy the molecules, so a mid-high would definitely be able to regenerate from that too and revert itself from a gaseous state to a liquid or solid state (for example, Majin Buu did it on his first appearance)
As in, both are a change of matter.
Thank you

Do not twist my words. What I said is that Evaporation (a.k.a changing from liquid to gaseous state) is a change of state much like how freezing (a.k.a chaging from a liquid state to a solid state) is a change of state

Evaporation doesn't destroy the molecules, so a mid-high would definitely be able to regenerate from that too and revert itself from a gaseous state to a liquid or solid state (for example, Majin Buu did it on his first appearance)

Thank you
Isn't mid high not about change of state, but rather, how much is left of you? And Chaos could've easily melted himself, the whole thing happened off screen

Isn't mid high not about change of state, but rather, how much is left of you? And Chaos could've easily melted himself, the whole thing happened off screen
Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

This clearly means that beings with Mid High regen can regenerate from being reduced to vapor, which is what would happen if Chaos would be vaporized somehow

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

This clearly means that beings with Mid High regen can regenerate from being reduced to vapor, which is what would happen if Chaos would be vaporized somehow
I don't see ice here, and it clearly says "incinerated".

I don't see ice here, and it clearly says "incinerated".
This also work for vaporization, because all biology is destroyed anyways. Someone who regenerate from being vaporized is mid-high, and mid-high regen users can regenerate from being vaporized

Burning is only optional, not a requirement

This also work for vaporization, because all biology is destroyed anyways. Someone who regenerate from being vaporized is mid-high, and mid-high regen users can regenerate from being vaporized
You do realize that there are different levels of Mid-High right? They aren't all equal to each other. Incineration is inferior to Vaporization.

Burning is only optional, not a requirement
It's only optional, yet the page clearly says incineration and all the examples do not include freezing

I literally linked the thread it was accepted, Chaos page has links to the feat, I absolutely despise when people question an ability in a thread simply because their character might lose because of it, such dishonesty

I literally linked the thread it was accepted, Chaos page has links to the feat, I absolutely despise when people question an ability in a thread simply because their character might lose because of it, such dishonesty
That's... not what's happening.

Back