• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

post stardroid vs perfect chaos

1 vote megaman

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Last edited:
Uhm... The rating for his regen and the justifications don't seem to line up unless his regen rating's supposed to say High-Mid...
Actually, is there anything Chaos can do here?
He can incap via restraining, I guess. Perfect Chaos DOES have limitless stamina and Pre-Stellar LS after all as Perfect Chaos ig.

Uhm... The rating for his regen and the justifications don't seem to line up unless his regen rating's supposed to say High-Mid...

He can incap via restraining, I guess. Perfect Chaos DOES have limitless stamina and Pre-Stellar LS after all as Perfect Chaos ig.
yeah that's probably a typo. But Mega Man blows Chaos out of the water (hahaha get it?) regardless.

I guess.

Anywho, I'll throw my vote in for Rock given while he has some answers to getting restrained, he can't keep up said answers forever due to his limited ammunition. And I guess he has the range advantage (which he can put to use though idk if Chaos WILL put it to good use). From there, Rock's better versatility, AP advantage and DGS should do everything else. So I figure this is... a rather decisive win for the Blue Bomber.

Oh uh excuse my lack of Sonic knowledge but... Chaos is water... and... Mega has like... multiple different electricity weapons...? Zap?

Oh uh excuse my lack of Sonic knowledge but... Chaos is water... and... Mega has like... multiple different electricity weapons...? Zap?
Even if that would work, it still ain't bypassing Mid-High regen, so whatever damage the Electricity to do him will just be regenerated

Oh that is true huh... then why not freeze the dude’s core for eternity with an AZ? Then throw it into space with gravity hold

It's not a typo, Chaos has mid-high regen, I put that on the page myself not too long ago after I made a CRT about it. Chaos can come back from being broken while frozen

For this match up,

I’d give it to Megaman.

Unsure myself how effective that absorption would be, even so, Megaman is just more versatile, freezing works, and he’s actually really light on his feet.

@Smashtwig Oh riiiiiight! Black Hole (Weapon he gets from Saturn) stops enemies in time and then just sucks everything. That’s one way to overcome Mid-High regen. Though he can vaporise with Atomic Fire & Flame Blast which are hotter than the Sun.
Rock via versatility. Also apparently Absolute Zero causes one’s atoms to fall apart so this may bypass Chaos’ Regen.
Ice Wall isn’t dura negging AZ unfortunately.

Yeah I think Mega Man takes this. Post-Stardroid especially means he has more to work with.

Mega Man has dealt with elemental foes before and will immediately would bust out counters he may see fit, eventually exploiting Chaos's weaknesses to heat and ice once he figures it out. Additionally, with his experience with past foes like the Yellow Devil, Mega Man would eventually figure out his weak spots (i.e. the head in this case) and focus fire there. Even if Chaos tries to absorb him, who says Rock can't just teleport out? Abilities like petrification, time stop, Double Gear System and the like can give him some useful advantages as well.

Lastly, a foe is in a liquid state? He can use his black hole weapons to suck him up (pause). It's not farfetched considering Mega Man's resourcefulness and the fact he did use Black Hole against Mercury (a robot who can turn into liquid metal) in order to defeat him.

Yeah I think Mega Man takes this. Post-Stardroid especially means he has more to work with.

Mega Man has dealt with elemental foes before and will immediately would bust out counters he may seem fit, eventually exploiting Chaos's weaknesses to heat and ice once he figures it out. Additionally, with his experience with past foes like the Yellow Devil, Mega Man would eventually figure out his weak spots (i.e. the head in this case) and focus fire there. Even if Chaos tries to absorb him, who says Rock can't just teleport out? Abilities like petrification, time stop, Double Gear System and the like can give him some useful advantages as well.

Lastly, a foe is in a liquid state? He can use his black hole weapons to suck him up (pause). It's not farfetched considering Mega Man's resourcefulness and the fact he did use Black Hole against Mercury (a robot who can turn into liquid metal) in order to defeat him.
Than "The Super Fighting Robot" FRA

Back