• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another small CRT, it should have been in the last one, but I forgot to add it in:

E-123 Omega​

So first about our favorite e-series robot Omega: in Sonic Heroes there's these special moves called Team Blast combo moves that are far more powerful than any of the characters single move, like Team Sonic's Sonic Overdrive being a more powerful version of Sonic's Light Speed Attack. However Team Dark's team blast, Chaos Inferno is the exception to all other ones, Shadow and Rouge in this attack simply offer support, with Shadow stopping time and Rouge lifting Omega up, however the strengh of this move comes completely from Omega. My suggestion is to give him a 5-A rating in his adventure key like Sonic's, and a higher key in his modern key

Chaos​

His regeneration should be upgraded to mid-high via coming back from being turned into ice shattered, to end up fighting Knuckles, and then again being shattered, and coming back in the last story (Little bit off-topic but even though Knuckles beating Chaos 6 reverted him back to 0 it's kinda implied that he still had some effect on the 6, I don't know what this means, just thought I should note this)

Sonic, Metal, and Eggman​

Currently only Sonic has time manip resistance via travelling on the Special Stages, however he should have it simply based on the JP manual, which would also scale to Metal and Eggman due to them putting their Metal Sonic Projector and Robot transporter all over Little Planet, it should also be age manipulation as well via the manual staments:

The mysterious Time Stones are said to be able to turn a desert into a jungle, and a polluted lake into a beautiful lake by crossing through time.

Eggman is also able to hold one in the bad ending.

Last edited:
Agree FRA
Since this was brought up in the Shadow vs Jotaro matchup, we need to add Resistance to Time Manip/Stop to Shadow’s page (remember the people said it wasn’t on the profile).
Other than that, I agree with everything on here.

Last edited:
Since this was brought up in the Shadow vs Jotaro matchup, we need to add Resistamce to Time Manip/Stop to Shadow’s page (remember the people said it wasn’t on the profile).
Other than that, I agree with everything on here.
Already took care of that, so there's no need to mention it here

Reactions: JED
Done, didn't add age manip resistance to Metal because he is a robot, also added it to Classic for obvious reasons, I think this can be closed, also saw that Sonic had indomitable will, but doesn't have it actually linked, so I fixed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back