• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman Double gear revision

I think an update should be made regarding the power of the power gear. When Megaman waits long enough, his attack will be five times more efficient.

41 5 1

That is with respect to the game, but in the manga it was revealed that he is capable of finishing a master robot with a single shot (his power increases nine times).

not only that, it also increases its lifting force (at the end it is appreciated as Righttot / Auto loads the master robots)

Extra data: the mega man is capable of destroying mets.

Ps:translator error?

This would not change the profile, because the term "higher" shows that his AP is already above 5-A

I know but I want to give a more precise answer. the power of the buster would be 24,384 ninatons (which would leave it at high 5A)

Nah I wouldn't say so. Especially when mini-bosses and even Robot Masters can tank the Double Gear charge shot at full health.

Back