• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megakabuterimon gets a new ability

I’m correctly rewatching adventure 1999 and in ep 28 Megakabuterimon claps some Devidramon and fixes the werid spatial wrap in myotismon’s castle

8976463-img_9407.jpeg

8976464-img_9408.jpeg

8976465-img_9409.jpeg

I think this should give him spatial manipulation, limited at bear minimum

When is that happening?
Might take a relative long time. We are currently looking into all the lore of all the eras chronologically that we have access. We just finished the analysis over 1997~1998 and there was a good amount of stuff we got there (Even a infinite dimension where digimon fight in the very first Digital Monster)

Since it's a complete overhaul, might take a good amount of time, specially thanks to the new scans that are being made

Might take a relative long time. We are currently looking into all the lore of all the eras chronologically that we have access. We just finished the analysis over 1997~1998 and there was a good amount of stuff we got there (Even a infinite dimension where digimon fight in the very first Digital Monster)

Since it's a complete overhaul, might take a good amount of time, specially thanks to the new scans that are being made
so we’re is all this info being placed and conducted because I haven’t found a general discussion thread

We? Nvm I see

Back