• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man X vs Godzilla

Godzilla seems to use many heat based attacks. Megaman X is powered by heat. I give this one to Mega Man X. On top of that Heat based attacks have no effect on him at all due to certain armors.

@Megamangohan

X is Solar-Powered, not heat-powered. Nevertheless, it shouldn't matter in the long-run either way.

Unfortunately, the degree of Godzilla's hax isn't specified and neither is X's (which I will have to remedy), so there really isn't much I can make a vote on.

It seems to me that for the most part, I am leaning towards inconclusive for this match. X's hax include Reality Warping, Mind Control, Black Hole Creation, Transmutation and Space-Time Warping.

Godzilla has resistance if not invulnerability to all of these excluding transmutation. If speed is equalized the Big G's Holy Manipulation, OHK, precog, teleportation, attack reflection, reactive evolution and immortality+complete resurrection (does X have anything to get past type 4? Also, complete resurrection could be a potential counter to transmutation) are all of Godzilla's abilities I don't think X has an answer to right now, but the majority of them are not offensive techniques.

If speed is unequalized Godzilla has MFTL+ reactions (X is MFTL+ regardless) and teleportation + precog so I presume he'll fire off his OHKs or Holy Manipulation based attacks first and if those don't get past X then it becomes inconclusive yet again, because of regen+resurrection+immortality on both sides. Would intangibility affect Holy Manipulation based attacks?

X. Hax and speed balances out, but X has higher stamina, a slight AP advantage (LS+ Vs Ls), faster regen (Godzillas higher regen takes a long time. Xs doesn't), superior intelligence and overall better versatility. X also still has a massive speed edge as reaction speed only goes so far if you're supersonic.

I don't know if X can kill big G, but after blasting him apart he could still freeze big G or simply BFR him

Reppuzan said:
I'd like to know the degree of Godzilla's hax before a say anything.
Big G doesn't have much hax to speak of but he has hax resistance. From his actual hax, He can't pull a Magneto here if that's what you're thinking as X is too durable. OHKO moves would never hot X since they're only supersonic. X has everything else Godzilla has

Radiation should also power X since sunlight is ultraviolet radiation.

@Saitamax

Everything and more. Zero series was when he was at his peak and the Ruler of Neo Arcadia, meaning he had access to every weapon in his nation's arsenal. In a world where cheap knock-offs of X can twist space-time, freeze time, freeze things at Absolute Zero, hack into things across the solar system, among other things. It would only make sense that he would arm himself up before going to war against Godzilla of all people.

Godzilla. Hax resistances, precog, reactive evo, energy absorption, OHK, and his far faster reactions will make X appear as a statue to him.

@Crop

While I need to work on X's page, neither the mechanics nor the degree of Godzilla's powers is specified. So I don't know if we can make a judgment on that unless you can provide some context.

As for speed, I would equalize it for safety, and it doesn't help that the stated galaxy feat is not given any scans/videos to prove it and it hasn't been calced.

Speaking of Godzilla's hax, where exactly does his OHK come from? On the page neither the source is listed nor the links are provided.

@crop Godzilla may see X as a statue but he still can't keep up with him since reactions are not combat speed in the long term

Also he's not resistant to all of Xs hax going by profiles.

X still also has a considerable power advantage

Reactions are practically combat though.

Yes, but precog, high regen and reactive evo will help against everything else.

Godzilla's stronger forms disagree.

Only in short bursts

Only over time seeing as he's low mid in combat. Reactive evolution is good tho.

Nah. X is at least Large Star+. Godzilla is only at least Large Star

Because i played all Megaman X (Megaman X Command Mission included) and i don't remember of Transmutation. Same for Reality Warping

@LeSword

I'm a little skeptical about Reality Warping myself, but the Mega Man series has a history of transmutation weapons.

For instance, in Mega Man X3, he gets the Crystal Hunter from Crystal Snail. It instantly crystallizes the target on contact, and they're subsequently shattered once X jumps on them, leaving no trace behind.

Even if Composite G is killed or totally destroyed, he will come back from death hundred of times, also he has reactive evolution that makes him able to evolve to the point certain enemie can't hurt him anymore.

Reppuzan, I think @HYPER is talking about this. But since this is a match with standard battle assumptions, and it took Godzilla several hours to come back from the dead, it may qualify under being knocked out for at least an hour,

Back