• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man vs Saitama but it's not a hax stomp. Metal Man vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryukama said:
He threw a building someone was in causing rocks to fly in his face. I didn't say it doesn't have advantages but it's a pretty primative technique. Not some insane martial arts hax.
We already talked about this.... and everyone's in agreement so stop talking about it...

He made a response to what I had said. I have a right to respond back.

Roy made a response to what I had said. I simply made a quick response to him. What exactly is your problem?

There is nothing wrong with me responding to his rebuttal of my claim.

Especially since I wasn't just saying the same thing but defending/clarifying myself in the fact that I never said this move didn't have advantages, rather that it's not as amazing of a technique as others were making it out to be.

So all I did was respond to something someone said about me, and explained what I had meant in my original point.

The only thing derailing the thread is your insistence of getting me to shut up about a topic I was just about to drop but made one little response to. But that doesn't matter anymore and there isn't a reason to keep on that. It's fine now.

I'm gonna say inconclusive...

Both are Planet Busters, Going from what JustSomeWeirdo said Metal Man is scaled to people 11x Baseline Planet Level and we don't know where Saitama stands just that he's a casual Planet Buster but he is definitely more then baseline but I don't know how above it he is.

Metal Man has Limitless Stamina, Saitama has not shown to get tired but that's because he's always fought people much weaker then him. Now I can't say where his Stamina is but it would be a bit much to say it's Limitless but who knows.

Metel Man has a weaknesses to where he can be killed if he's hit twice with his quick boomerang. Now this can be bad but I don't see Saitama just punching back his attack, now he did punch back Boros 's attack but that was because if it hit him the planet would have been cought up in the blast. Now Saitama is known for not taking things seriously in the beginning and this could probably get him killed if he isn't carfull.

Jeeezzzz this would be much easier if we new where Saitama stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back