• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man Megamix/Gigamix Profile Revisions

Migue79

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hello, everyone! Migue79 here with another CRT for you all, and this time I bring you all another Mega Man CRT. This time it will be to revise the statistics of the Megamix/Gigamix profiles & keys of the Classic Mega Man characters!

There is a lot to address this time around since the scaling is pretty problematic and the justifications seem weak. And this became super apparent to me after I purchased physical copies of the Gigamix mangas. But first, let's get the easy stuff done and over with.

Speed
So... This should not be too challenging at all. Straightforward actually. It's just adding new ratings to certain characters. These will be the ratings:
  • Subsonic running/travel speed: Bass was able to catch up to Auto's car running at full speed which runs at around 150 km/h.
  • Massively FTL combat speed: it comes from scaling to Duo, who flew from asteroid Alpha -after destroying it- to Earth at 112c. This should be perfectly consistent with him reacting to Quick Man, who was stated to be FTL, and Rock was able to react to both when he fought them respectively.
    • Also to note, characters who were powered by Hyper Crystals and are a capable of flight in some capacity would get Massively FTL flight speed, since these Hyper Crystals are shards of Duo's armor. Dr. Cossack also mentions that it's because of these crystals that Bass could fly
Attack Potency
Now THIS section is the big one. Currently, he's rated as High 6-A for being superior to the Wily Cannons who should be inferior to both Duo & Sunstar. However, there is a big kicker: Rock could only do this by being powered by Hyper Crystals. In fact, while he could indeed keep up with Duo in his fight, Rock could not even put a scratch on him. And not even against the Stardroids -who are also powered by the same Hyper Crystals- could any of the Earth Robot Masters (including Rock) put a scratch on them. So while speed remains the same, Attack Potency & Durability does not.

Because of this discrepancy, Rock and other Robot Masters that have used the Hyper Crystals will have to get a separate profile with 2 different keys: "Base" and "With Hyper Crystals". Here are the ratings that I propose for both of these keys.

• Base:
    • Either Low 7-B via scaling to Elec Man & Ice Man who stopped an overheating generator from exploding (the former by using his body to regulate the generator's electric flow and the latter by cooling said generator down)
    • Or 6-C via scaling to Air Man's minions who created a typhoon. It would be great if we get a consensus on which one seems more reliable for scaling.
  • With Hyper Crystals:
    • 5-C via scaling to Duo who busted a large asteroid. However, I propose that the characters in this key also get a "possibly 5-B" rating. I propose this because it was stated that Dark Moon was going to obliterate the Earth by incubating Sunstar who would then destroy it. The shockwave of Rock and Sunstar's attacks colliding and canceling out even messed up the planet pretty badly as seen here. Not to mention that the Stardroids said they'd destroy everything in the Universe. Duo would scale form this by the way because the Stardroids are created from the Energy Crystals, which were originally parts of Duo's armor.
I should mention that Robot Masters that have never possessed a Hyper Crystal, Duo & the Stardroids are exempt from having separate profiles from their canon counterparts due to either never or always having them.

Others
This will be a minor section to cover other elements. Other things such as:
  • New abilities: Enhanced Senses for all Hyper Crystal amped characters; Teleportation & BFR for Saturn via his ring; Low-High Regen, Type 3 Immortality and Life Drain for Mercury; Paralysis Inducement, ESP, Sealing, Information Analysis and Incorporeality (this is after he died) for Duo.
  • Weaknesses (mainly for Hyper Crystal amped characters): Hyper Crystals can cause individuals to lose themselves in the immense power and it can even cause severe damage to their bodies if used for too long.
  • Key implementation: Shade Man and any other MM7 RMs don't have keys for Mangas. Therefore, they should get them.
Aaaaaaand... That's it for this CRT. I know it may not look like much, but applying this will be tiresome.

Last edited:
There is a lot to address this time around since the scaling is pretty problematic and the justifications seem.
THE JUSTIFICATIONS SEEM WHAT, MIGUE?

BTW, do Hyper Crystals enhance durability or is everyone that has them a glass cannon?

I would also like to add a speed feat for Quick Man, who killed Mercury by slicing up his body faster than he could regenerate.

Terra should have Power Mimicry since he copied Saturn's Black Hole after consuming his eye and used it to ambush Rock and co.

Also, should the cast have LS comparable to Guts Man's? The Stardroids and Duo are without question (since they're vastly above the cast), but what about the others like Mega Man, Proto Man, Bass, etc.

Both suggestions seem good.

Also, they probs should for the moment.

Which feat for Base Robot Masters seems to be more reasonable to use? The Low 7-B one done by Elec Man & Ice Man? Or the 6-C feat done by all of Air Man's minions?

So Island level Base Robot Masters...

I'll wait a bit before applying these revisions.

Bumping this again.

I may start applying the revisions soon.

Please.

I started off with Rock & characters that always had Hyper Crystals (Duo, Sunstar and the Stardroids). Go on with the rest while I’m asleep.

Back