• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone request this to be added?

@Iapitus btw I cannot add threads, only content monds and admins or above can, Im a humble discussion mod.

There's absolutely no way yhwach losing here

AF can't erase concepts, and gets PNulled by Almighty

Encounter ? Yhwach has 3 of them

Scar Dead ? Yhwach has 2 of them + a item

Ice and Fire ? Pfft, Both Absolute Zero and the Heat of The Sun core are innefective against Blut Vene

The Hero ? Really ? Plot only does work in her own verse

The End gets PNulled too

Instinctive Reaction ? X-Axis negs, lol

Yh just erases her with Zanka no Tachi and Null her Ressurection via Almighty (Has nulled Orihime's power, which is literally equal to All Fiction)

Shadow Player1 said:
Yh just erases her with Zanka no Tachi and Null her Ressurection via Almighty (Has nulled Orihime's power, which is literally equal to All Fiction)
All Fiction>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orihime's power

Shadow Player1 said:
There's absolutely no way yhwach losing here
AF can't erase concepts, and gets PNulled by Almighty

Encounter ? Yhwach has 3 of them

Scar Dead ? Yhwach has 2 of them + a item

Ice and Fire ? Pfft, Both Absolute Zero and the Heat of The Sun core are innefective against Blut Vene

The Hero ? Really ? Plot only does work in her own verse

The End gets PNulled too

Instinctive Reaction ? X-Axis negs, lol

I know this match is over, but I'll debunk it anyway while we wait for it to be added.

All Fiction can erase concepts. All Minus are immune to power nullification.

Not sure what you mean by he has 3, but Book Maker hard counters attack reflection, redirection, and defensive hax.

Ya wanna give scans of his ability to re open old wounds?

Cool, didn't think Ice Fire was gonna take him out and I'm pretty sure no one claimed it would

The same could be said about any plot manipulation, but in the context of this wiki its valid.

Not before Copying The Almighty and All of Yhwach's powers

Cool, don't think anyone claimed it would be enough

Orihime's causality manipulation doesn't resist power null.

> All Minus are immune to power nullification.

If your refering to that stuff with Emukae, that technicly only make them resistant to power null. Her minus was altered after All Fiction happened.

Immune/highly resistant, in this scale I use them interchangably, but I'll use the latter if you want

Not actually just from the Emukae thing, also from Naze's power nullification liquid. Her Minus was altered but only via him deleting the absesne of an off switch, only making the ability stronger

You can do whatever you want, wording/clarification are just an ocd bug in my head.

I forget, what instance of Naze's null liquid are you refering to?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
You can do whatever you want, wording/clarification are just an ocd bug in my head.
I forget, what instance of Naze's null liquid are you refering to?

Naze tried to Null Scar Dead with her normalizer liquid, but Shubuki was like "Nah m8, Minus can't be null'd like that. You could ******* kill me and my powers would still work the same. Minus come from our trisred af personality, which isn't something you can get rid of with that." Don't forget that even taking All Fiction away from Kumagawa completely, even changing his personality with it, only stopped him from using it for a little bit, he regained the powers on his own

I'mout
>>> Reads Medaka's profile.
>>>> TFW people genuinelly consider the Hero now as legit.

>>> Ajimu said even people like Goku or Yusuke Urameshi should have it, because they're the main character in their series like Medaka and are supposed to always win.

>>> Re-reads profile to make sure I'm not going crazy.

>>> "The Hero" still there. Literally described as weaponized PIS.

Considering I'm the one who murdered Low 2-C Medaka, Iapitus, I'm relatively sure I could murder the BS that is Hero being considered a legit ability with relative ease, but luckily for her I'm not bothered enough.

Just laughing at how downright stupid silly the general idea is.

The real cal howard said:
OMG IT'S FATE!!!!!
Hi, Cal! It's just my montlhy visit, more or less. o/

Anyways, not to derail this so if anything happened, leave a message for me on my wall and I'll check it later.

Actually I read through it all before posting here.

My opinion remains unchanged.

Accusing me of trolling without a basis/based on assumptions is more on the troll side of the spectrum, frankly speaking.

Yup for both. But it's all a 'k, so relax! The joke was inevitable, but I won't be making a CRT or anything for this not like I'd have the time even if I wanted to, lol.

EDIT: Sorry for the quickie derail anyways. Leaving thread here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back