• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Questions

what was the reasoning for previous Yhwach votes besides i vote yhwach and FRA

and how does his imagination realization work exactly i cant find the sternritter that he gets the ability from

ShrekAlmighty said:
2 Questions

what was the reasoning for previous Yhwach votes besides i vote yhwach and FRA

and how does his imagination realization work exactly i cant find the sternritter that he gets the ability from
Gremmy Thoumeaux

Its on the lines of "I think something, it becomes real".

Rocker1189 said:
I dont actually think yhwach can win here, mostly because in character he does not use his stenritter powers, however with them he would probably win. So if he sees that in the future, he might win. So never mind I have no idea who to vote for.
This was my reason, which was backed up since they have no PIS arrow.

All Yhwach relies on his reality warping and almighty neither of them can do anything to beat medaka as

They cant bypass they All fiction and even if he could somehow bypass it

instinctive reaction and encounter would make it impossible for yhwach to do anything as she can just push away all the effects with encounter

While medaka has Causality or Conceptual manipulation to perma kill yhwach

Plot manipulation to round it up makes it a complete stomp

Alright, Let's look at this here

Most of Medaka's abnormalities will be useless because of The Almighty, unless Mr. Unknown will stop him from percieving her in the future, but I am doubful of this.

Her Minus or Style will definitely still work tho, since The Almighty can't null them.

Yhwach has an impressive arsenal, but it doesn't seem he will not actually use said arsenal. Either way Medaka will copy it in the end (kek). Most of it gets trumped by All Fiction anyway

ShrekAlmighty said:
All Yhwach relies on his reality warping and almighty neither of them can do anything to beat medaka as

instinctive reaction and encounter would make it impossible for yhwach to do anything as she can just push away all the effects with encounter

essentiially this. I would say Medaka wins but its a stomp with The Hero

ShrekAlmighty said:

>All Fiction/ Instictive Reaction / The Encounter: BFR.

Medaka wont come back from space. Yhwach can null her abilities. Medaka doesnt spam All fiction from the get-go. Causality or conceptual manipulation is the only thing Medaka can kill Yhwach with. Lol.

PaChi2 said:
>All Fiction/ Instictive Reaction / The Encounter: BFR.

Medaka wont come back from space. Yhwach can null her abilities. Medaka doesnt spam All fiction from the get-go. Causality or conceptual manipulation is the only thing Medaka can kill Yhwach with. Lol.
How the hell does BFR counter All Ficiton? She just undoes her movement into space

Yhwach can't null Minus nor Styles. Encounter stops her from dying in he vacuum of space, not claiming it would save her from Yhwach's other attacks but it would atleast stop that, and give her time to come back from space. Of course, but it will definitely kill him. Given a strong enough enemy, she will spam her abilities

She can come back from death but not from BFR

Neither does yhwach start with Nulling not to mention he has to hit sankt altar which would always be negated by instinctive reaction and encounter

Her plot manipulation cant be stolen or copied

while she can copy yhwaches abilities easily

Show me a instance of All Fiction being used in such a way in which Kumagawa instantly comes back from being tossed somewhere. Please.

And Yhwach is weaker than Medaka, so no, not strong enough for her to spam abilities.

ShrekAlmighty said:
She can come back from death but not from BFR

Neither does yhwach start with Nulling not to mention he has to hit sankt altar which would always be negated by instinctive reaction and encounter

Her plot manipulation cant be stolen or copied

while she can copy yhwaches abilities easily
???

What Yhwach sees, he understands, what he understands, is nulled. Simple.

Its Casusality Manipulation that can undo actions. Why would tossing someone into space be different then any other action?

Also show me Yhwach BFRing someone into space

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Its Casusality Manipulation that can undo actions. Why would tossing someone into space be different then any other action?

Also show me Yhwach BFRing someone into space
Gremmy Thoumeaux

Galaxy Room.

Yhwach has his abilities.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Show me an example of how yhwach can bypass All Fiction in any way or form or ignore encounter
Bambietta Basterbine

Make Medaka self-destruct (to ignore the encounter).

Afaik, he cant null All Fiction unless its something like rewriting a future in which Medaka doesnt resurrect.

He never showed the ability to copy powers as causality or plot manipulation assuming

and even if he can Medaka would instantly push away the effects of it with encounter and would just gain his power

Not to mention i still see no way he can bypass her plot manipulation as it literally induces PIS

Encounter : ...No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault...

dont see self destruction working especially not with instinctive reaction

ShrekAlmighty said:
He never showed the ability to copy powers as causality or plot manipulation assuming

and even if he can Medaka would instantly push away the effects of it with encounter and would just gain his power

Not to mention i still see no way he can bypass her plot manipulation as it literally induces PIS
Uryü Ishida

It was given to Uryu by Yhwach. It reverses effects. There you go with Causality.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Encounter : ...No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault...

dont see self destruction working especially not with instinctive reaction
Its... not... an attack? The technique makes Medaka a walking bomb, she explodes herself. Nobody is attacking her or damaging her, she explodes, the same way she breaths.

Gremmy Thoumeaux

Galaxy Room.

Yhwach has his abilities. </div

Gremmy power is a double edge sword. In one hand you could say he can open galaxies and stuff but on the other he can lose because of this power

ShrekAlmighty said:
Whats the greatest thing Anthithesis reflected
The Antithesis is essentially just Hundred Gauntlets. It isnt' a concern anyway since it doesn't resist power null like minuses, so she can just erase it. Most powerful thing was Uryu i believe

ShrekAlmighty said:
Whats the greatest thing Anthithesis reflected
Its underwhelming, sadly.

It only transferred the damage Uryu sustained to Jugram.

Jugram still hyped it as the only ability capable of defeating The Almighty.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Uryu? what his standard attacks

if thats what u mean then it cant do anything to causality
I cant understand anything in here.

I was refering to Iapitus comment Basically i said if it has shown only effects of physical damage it wont do anything to causality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back