• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach cant affect past in any way or form with almighty i find it hard to belive that it nulled causality manipulation would u mind posting a scan or telling me the rough chapter it happened in

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yhwach cant affect past in any way or form with almighty i find it hard to belive that it nulled causality manipulation would u mind posting a scan or telling me the rough chapter it happened in
Go to the last chapters.

After Yhwach destroyed Ichigo's bankai Inoue tried to restore it and couldnt. And inoue's ability is rejectint events so that they never happened.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
yeah but Minuses already resist power null anyway so that's a non issue
No no, he is not nulling the ability, but the effects of it. Medaka could use AF, but it wouldnt have effect.

As it seems to me in chapter 678 he transformed the future to where orihime didnt put the barrier

Making it not have effect is literally power nulling which Medaka resists

ShrekAlmighty said:
As it seems to me in chapter 678 he transformed the future to where orihime didnt put the barrier

That's not the feat I was referring to.

The power null Medaka resists is having her abilities erased. Yhwach is not erasing anything.

ShrekAlmighty said:

Does That make any sense knowing Orihime powers

Its the same scenario in which AF didnt work against Iihiko.

That is bause of this nonsense Plot Manipulation (His status as the "Hero" causes the story to always flow in his favor, no matter what odds stand against him, forcing Plot-Induced Stupidity onto others so that he can win), can bypass Damage Reflection, Immortality (Type 1 and 6), Resistance to Causality Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Magic, Existence Erasure, Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Death Manipulation, History Manipulation, Evolution Manipulation, Human Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and many other abilities (None of Medaka's or Ajimu's abilities worked on him)

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/681---The-End-Two-World?id=299739#14

What happened to ichigo's bankai is very similar to what happened to the main cast against iihiko, where AF didnt work to heal the damage but rewinding time could.

Its... not... an attack? The technique makes Medaka a walking bomb, she explodes herself. Nobody is attacking her or damaging her, she explodes, the same way she breaths.

Just like to point out that Encounter doesn't push away attacks, just the damage that would be received including death.

ShrekAlmighty said:
He just changed it to a future where Orihime didnt use her powers i have read chapters 678-682
No.

Literally the words are: He may have rewritten the future with such an inmense power that you cannot reject it.

Nowhere its implied that he chose a future in which she didnt use her powers. lol

UmbryTiddlywink said:
Just like to point out that Encounter doesn't push away attacks, just the damage that would be received including death.
Indeed, hence why even things like sadness and indignation are pushed onto others when it's active.

ShrekAlmighty said:
That tsukihime guy literally goes on and says that he cant affect past and goes ahead and repairs ichigos sword
No.

Tsukishima explains that The Almighty loses its effect if the past is rewritten into one in which it hadnt broken the sword. And after that Orihime repairs the bankai.

@PaChi2

in bleach weaker Reiatsu user cant effect stronger Reiatsu user no?

+ Inoue also fail to save ichigo after Ulquiorra almost killed him

Omimi said:
@PaChi2

in bleach weaker Reiatsu user cant effect stronger Reiatsu user no?

+ Inoue also fail to save ichigo after Ulquiorra almost killed him
1) If that were the case with The Almighty Tsukishima wouldnt have been able to change anything. Unless Tsukishima >> Yhwach.

2) PIS.

ShrekAlmighty said:
1) no as yhwach cant affect the past
That's hax.

If it were reiatsu dependant like Omimi implies anything done by Tsukishima wouldnt change the future written by Yhwach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back