• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Mewtwo

I mean, characters in MB do end up in some room (generally around Ajimu. Medaka ended around her long deceased mother) in a spirit or dreamlike state when they die.

That's why Kugurugi even went to the trouble of sealing Zenkichi in the card right after he was killed to make sure his spirit (or whatever people are calling it now if it's being said there's no spirituality...) wouldn't reach that hereafter place or have a possibility of Revival.

I wonder what the arguments to say that Medaka Box has no spirituality based on that, tho too lazy to debate it.

The room is just a dream world and is also still physical. People who train there have it carry over.

Kugurugi isn't the one with sealing. Sealing his body makes sense, and revival is already impossible in Medaka Box without something like AF or Nursery Rhyme which makes it so they never died to begin with. Do they specifically mention that it was for his spirit? Conciousness works as well if that is your concern

I don't plan to debate it much either, since it is finals week for me

Back