• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Mewtwo

Arceus0x said:
1. who said he can't? (psychic types are weak to ghost types but ghost types are not resistant/ immune to psychic attacks meaning that mewtwo can damage ghosts and spirits)

2. He could kill her, wait for her to start reviving, feel that she is awakening and at that moment he can mind hax her again.

3. He could restrain her from moving even when she is dead
1. I think a sentient ghost/soul is different than a dead and, you know, non sentient, undead corpse but thats just me

2. He will literaly feel nothing on her revival, shes not announcing or starting to spasticaly move like a zombie after reviving lol

3. Yes, he will totally do that to a corpse of a person he litteraly know NOTHING about. And the point is moot either way because All Fiction is thoughtbased.

Cars should have been here the whole time, he brought that mess into this house in the first place ovo

First Witch said:
a bunch of stuff
first up you never brought up the point that he can read her mind. Even if mewtwo does not start up with telekenisis he still can do other hax. however mewtwo has no hcaracter because of his many protrayels (sorry for my spelling) meaning that he will likely read her mind first (you said in your newest message that he knows NOTHING about her which is bullcrap).

she cant erase him because she is restricted to 5-C

Some ghost type pokemon are actual ghost (go find yamask in bulbapedia) and mewtwo can also minhax them. Mewtwo can read thoughts and memories.

Actually... why can't mewtwo just erase her memory and then after she dies and revives, mind hax her again. Mewtwo isn't an idiot. you should do more reaserch.

Mewtwo can't just mindhax her after killing her because Medaka dying means he loses the fight because she then blitzes at infinite speed and is immune to all of his mind hax

"she cant erase him because she is restricted to 5-C"

That's not how hax works at all

"Actually... why can't mewtwo just erase her memory and then after she dies and revives, mind hax her again."

Because he has zero knowledge its happening.

"you should do more reaserch."

Says the dude who has literally zero idea what in character means, how hax works, or even basic knowledge on masses

Drop the attitude before you make yourself a fool

Arceus0x said:
first up you never brought up the point that he can read her mind. Even if mewtwo does not start up with telekenisis he still can do other hax. however mewtwo has no hcaracter because of his many protrayels (sorry for my spelling) meaning that he will likely read her mind first (you said in your newest message that he knows NOTHING about her which is bullcrap).

she cant erase him because she is restricted to 5-C

Some ghost type pokemon are actual ghost (go find yamask in bulbapedia) and mewtwo can also minhax them. Mewtwo can read thoughts and memories.

Actually... why can't mewtwo just erase her memory and then after she dies and revives, mind hax her again. Mewtwo isn't an idiot. you should do more reaserch.
Lol. Again, the main consens of the wiki is that Mewtwo starts with TK, if he starts with Mind reading then proof it. And even if he did, he will see how she tries to reform him, In character Medaka NEVER thinks about how to crush her opponents or any of that, heck, she would litteraly T pose him and ask him to throw his best shot at her before doing anything before, outside of annoying Mewtwo with her reform speech to make him a good cat.

And what? Litteraly what? All Fiction litteraly ERASES things, why does Tier that is not above High 3A even matter? This is not Dragon Ball Super

Did you read anything i wrote? Ghosts/Souls that are SENTIENT, possess an MIND and can actually THINK are different from dead CORPSES. Try to mind read a corpse, you will litteraly get nothing. Non sentient, how even, its clinicaly DEAD.

And i wonder why, because he may actually start with something that kills her with a single whip of his mind? Or Hand wave? Why would he take something serious that litteraly died because he thought too hard?

Its funny that you accuse me of doing more research but claims that Medaka cant erase (with Hax btw) because of tier.

1. Yeah, he can read her mind all he wants but it's in character for him to do it as soon as the match starts?

As the other said he doesn't have a consistent starting move so I'm going to agree with Witch right about hims leading more often that not with TK wich is going to kill her.

Also he knows nothing about her or does he have previous knowledge of her?

2. It's HAX boi, it will work with him because it's only restricted by dimensions not tiers.

3. Yeah, they are ghost types that have a functional mind, wich a corpe doesn't have. (Frank mentioned something about mindhaxing a corpse, i want proof of that please).

4. And how does he know about her reviving or that he needs to mind hax her to win. He isn't an idiot by any mean but he doesn't have previous knowledge on her to say "I need to mind hax to win lol".

Also, please do go saying thinga like "you should do more research" when you don't know how hax works.

Paul Frank said:
Mewtwo can't just mindhax her after killing her because Medaka dying means he loses the fight because she then blitzes at infinite speed and is immune to all of his mind hax
1. its not infinite speed it is FTL speed

2. if she brainwashes herself back to normal mewtwo can mind hax her again

3. did you forget about the fact that he CAN ERASE ALL HER DARN MEMORIES IN ON DARN SNAP?

if medaka has her memories erased then she has no way of restoring them back because she won't even know what to do. Mewtwo can erase her knowledge of moving and attacking. basically resistance or not she can't recover her memories. after the 1st death she will just get killed again because mewtwo still is 5-A.

1. Wrong, erasing time is infinite

2. And she erases him or time blites, what's your point?

3. And she can kill him with a thought, what's your point?

On second thought, Medaka gets ripped apart by TK< she resurrects and Blitzes

The previous reasoning assumes she wont hax after death, so its kinda debunked until more info is brought to the table

Schnee One said:
1. Wrong, erasing time is infinite
2. And she erases him or time blites, what's your point?

3. And she can kill him with a thought, what's your point?

On second thought, Medaka gets ripped apart by TK< she resurrects and Blitzes

The previous reasoning assumes she wont hax after death, so its kinda debunked until more info is brought to the table
wrong, its never stated to be infinite in the profile so it can't be counted.

YOU ARE STILL FORGETTING THE FACT THAT MEWTWO ERASES HER MEMORIES BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAS MINOR MEMORY MANIP RESISTANCE.

Arceus0x said:
wrong, its never stated to be infinite in the profile so it can't be counted.

YOU ARE STILL FORGETTING THE FACT THAT MEWTWO ERASES HER MEMORIES BECAUSE SHE ONLY HAS MINOR MEMORY MANIP RESISTANCE.
Dear diary,

today i learned that timestopping gives you only FTL speed, so Touhou characters blitz Timestopper in stopped time.

If you see a entry about a sun, do you need them to write "THE SUN IS HOT" on it? Common sense much?

And apperently Mewtwo randomly erases memorys of characters he knows nothing about. On the basis of him reading her mind, witch i already debunked but keep ignoring it.

Dear diary:

today i learned that mewtwo can still win with:

-BFR

-Mind manip + Petrification

-Miracle eye (which can delete the immunity to any of mewtwo's attacks)

sry dude im just angry that ppl forget what i said for the second time.

We're not forgetting, we're contesting

In character is a thing

Dear diary:

today i learned that mewtwo can still win with:

-BFR

-Mind manip + Petrification

-Miracle eye (which can delete the immunity to any of mewtwo's attacks)

And Medaka erases instantly with a thought after Mewtwo TKs in character

Read Standard Battle Assumptions

It's funny how Mewtwo's best move would actually be to start with Time Travel instead of mindgames but he doesn't so "lolEncounter + lolScarDead+ lolAF" and that's a wrap.

And Mewtwo doesn't erase her memories, Encounter pushes mind stuff away.

That's the whole "What Made Gagamaru messed up" matter in the first place since the ability kept pushing anything that could affect his mind/psyche away. Encounter was also still pushing damage that Gagamaru couldn't react to by itself, btw. And goes without saying that Medaka's version >>>> Gagamaru's.

Same goes for Scar Dead which reopens not just physical wounds but every mental trauma you had in your whole life at once.

If Mewtwo doesn't open with his A game and she does get the chance to use her stuff, he ded.

FateAlbane said:
It's funny how Mewtwo's best move would actually be to start with Time Travel instead of mindgames but he doesn't so "lolEncounter + lolScarDead+ lolAF" and that's a wrap.
And Mewtwo doesn't erase her memories, Encounter pushes mind stuff away.

That's the whole "What Made Gagamaru messed up" matter in the first place since the ability kept pushing anything that could affect his mind/psyche away. Encounter was also still pushing damage that Gagamaru couldn't react to by itself, btw. And goes without saying that Medaka's version >>>> Gagamaru's.

Same goes for Scar Dead which reopens not just physical wounds but every mental trauma you had in your whole life at once.

If Mewtwo doesn't open with his A game and she does get the chance to use her stuff, he ded.
LolMinuses amirite.

I totally forgot bout the other Minuses lol, yea Scar dead makes Mewtwo cataconic from pain and gets erased. I am iffy about Encounter throwing back Mewtwos Mind hax tho, didnt we had a thread about that?

And im btw voting for Medakat too, obviously.

@FW Yes, Encounter has always been one of those iffy abilities, in a sense. Namely because in-verse it's the textbook definition of NLF. The ability can react by itself even if the user can't keep up, and pushes physical + mental trauma all the same.

Thankfully, EOS puts a clear limit to it if we're talking of force of physical impacts. Now mentally speaking, I'm not so sure. Gagamaru himself did avoid any and all mental trauma throughout his whole life with it and he's not cancelling/tanking impact like resistances usually do so much as that he's "sending it somewhere else". Also still on the matter of mental matters, Medaka got back from a brainwashing + memory wipe via rewritting her own brain signals or something to that effect before she even had Encounter so there's also that.

FateAlbane said:
@FW Yes, Encounter has always been one of those iffy abilities, in a sense. Namely because in-verse it's the textbook definition of NLF.
The ability can react by itself even if the user can't keep up, and pushes physical + mental trauma all the same.

Thankfully, EOS puts a clear limit to it if we're talking of force of physical impacts. Now mentally speaking, I'm not so sure. Gagamaru himself did avoid any and all mental trauma throughout his whole life with it and he's not cancelling/tanking impact like resistances usually do so much as that he's "sending it somewhere else". Also still on the matter of mental matters, Medaka got back from a brainwashing + memory wipe via rewritting her own brain signals or something to that effect before she even had Encounter so there's also that.
Can work with that. Its not really needed either way, AF will happen certaintly until the end

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Medaka was always mighty. Losing against her'a kinda an honor. It's like losing to GER.
In character Medaka is one of the weakest haxmemelords on this wiki, comparing her to GER is really stretching it.

Yeah I'm voting medaka due to death causing her to actually use her hax.

AF is what rezzs her. It's both independent of her being, and erases causality, undoing the events that lead up to her death. Medaka still knows something just killed her though, and as such will AF her time for infinite speed and go into her hax from there.

Back