• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been starting to think that Medaka Box equates conciousness with the soul. There was a point where Kumagawa was killed when he didn't have All Fiction, and they said it was impossible to perform some kind of reality warping ressurection. No one could bring the dead back to life since they do not exist anymore. they said All Fiction only works because it makes it so he never died in the first place

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I been led to beleive that if both combatants have an equal chance of one-shoting, then it should be inconclusive.
Perhaps, but I think Medaka has a slightly higher chance to land her's first

Spirits in some forms(Like Spirit of Fire Avatar) are like Stands from Jojo,but without Stand's weaknesses.

Also,can her 5-C form use Book maker and All Fiction.There is no division in her ability section but Book Maker and All Ficiton are menctioned only in her unknown key,so i am confused.

| At least Multi-City Block level, possibly Moon level (Stated that she had to destroy the moon that was falling) | Unknow (It was stated that she created a universe. However, since she comes from a metafictional parody manga, it is uncertain whether or not this should be taken seriously). Unknow with Book Maker and All Fiction.

Was that moon lvl statement stated in Kumagawa's arc or before?

Hmm a bit of clarifying on "encounter" (on how it works). Encounter pushes away all dmg, but more precisely everything that's an "attack" (it's dmg only) so something that has a begining, speed (even if it's instant) and an end. So if this soul hax is considered an attack it won't work. If it's something that literally destroys the soul without any kind of move that can be considered an "attack" (as long as it travels it will be pushed away) it will work. There is another thing that "should" work on Encounter (there is no scan but logically speaking it should work). A curse, so example if we take an X character that can leave a death curse on ppl on physical contact, it should work since the curse itself is not an attack and he does get hit (unless he creates a barrier). So that's just a theory on my side, don't take it as fact (it can be wrong since he can push away his freaking death).

Medaka takes this, everyone looks down on Unknown Hero + All Fiction (aura erasure). Ppl didn't notice Hinokage was in the room even though he's a 3x2 badass (srsly not noticing someone who's like 2-3x times ur size is like not noticing a tree right in front of u), that 120% strength + aura erasure. And there is 1 more thing ppl forget Medaka can just erase the souls(which is a slap on da face for this guy who relies on souls). She can mind read, has faster reaction speeds and body control so i don't see why she couldn't just erase the souls . And the AF+BM before he even summons the souls should work right (BM leaves most ppl unconscious so even if he summons the soul he might not even be able to think due to the shock).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back